Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is on the 247 board. I've never heard of this guy, but it seems like he'd be a great fit

Thread titled: "If Urban Meyer steps down":

Yeah, he's one of the best from what I had heard. Not sure if he stayed on with Muschamp at all, but I remember him being announced pretty quickly at OSU.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Didn’t Black say he would step in at safety initially and then, if he added weight, move forward to LB?

It would be sweet to see a guy with a LB mentality and WR athleticism taking heads at, I would assume, Strong Safety for a bit before he bulks up as an upper class man.

The article i read today said he was 225lbs and he wanted to add some more before he gets here. He's a LB.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I'll be at the Buford scrimmage next Friday night, wearing my orange & blue

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is on the 247 board. I've never heard of this guy, but it seems like he'd be a great fit

Thread titled: "If Urban Meyer steps down":

I believe Pantoni was responsible for starting FNL at UF which was way beyond anything any other school was doing at the time. If you followed recruiting a lot back then his name came up quite a bit as one of those great behind the scenes guys and was a big loss when Urban left

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I believe Pantoni was responsible for starting FNL at UF which was way beyond anything any other school was doing at the time. If you followed recruiting a lot back then his name came up quite a bit as one of those great behind the scenes guys and was a big loss when Urban left

Thanks. I didn't follow it much back then (I had a real life! :D ). Since he has a relationship w/ Mullen....AND he's a UF grad....and so is his wife....and they are both from Florida, I imagine they'd like to get back. I'm sure Urban is paying him very well so he probably has a nice life up there, but as Dorothy told Toto many, many years ago...."There's no place like home...."

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks. I didn't follow it much back then (I had a real life! :D ). Since he has a relationship w/ Mullen....AND he's a UF grad....and so is his wife....and they are both from Florida, I imagine they'd like to get back. I'm sure Urban is paying him very well so he probably has a nice life up there, but as Dorothy told Toto many, many years ago...."There's no place like home...."
I didn't :cry2:

It would be a great get for sure but from what i've read he is all Urban so while it would be great to get him back if Urbs got another job i would bet he'd leave again fast

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This kid committed to Va Tech last night.....but had UF as one of his options. I've never heard his name, not once, in this recruiting cycle. He's a 6'3 270 DE from Deerfield Beach, ranked in the 900's overall. Good pick up for Va Tech, but I hope we don't go this deep down our Plan A thru Z list.

upload_2018-8-3_9-30-5.png

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I didn't :cry2:

It would be a great get for sure but from what i've read he is all Urban so while it would be great to get him back if Urbs got another job i would bet he'd leave again fast

I'm sure he felt he had strong job security there.....until this happened. I imagine whoever replaces Meyer (if he is fired) will want him to stick around. Mullen very likely wouldn't offer him a job until after the season, or late - like November. All hypothetical if Meyer isn't canned. But if he is, I imagine he'll consider options. I can't imagine they "love it" there. I've been in Virginia/DC area for 10+ years and it was "cool" when I first moved here....but I am more than ready to get the F out of here (I retire from the military in less than 2 years). So, after 6 years in Ohio I imagine he's ready to come home - just my opinion though.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I love that Diwun Black, our new ILB:

1. played WR, ILB, OLB/DE, S, and kick returner.
2. Has great hands. Our new ILB was catching 40-50 yards bombs over defenders.

This kid is an athlete.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I love that Diwun Black, our new ILB:

1. played WR, ILB, OLB/DE, S, and kick returner.
2. Has great hands. Our new ILB was catching 40-50 yards bombs over defenders.

This kid is an athlete.
Amazing. When I first saw he is a 6'3 230lb Athlete I had to do a double take then contemplate what that means.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I keep reading the current title as Diwum "Back Flips" to UF.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
2019 Rivals top 250: Top 100

#1 LSU
#6 GA
#11 GA
#12 A&M
#14 LSU
#15 TN
#19 SC
#20 FSU
#26 AUB
#29 A&M
#30 A&M
#36 FSU
#37 GA
#40 AUB
#41 AL
#43 AUB
#46 GA
#48 AL
#54 AL
#55 SC
#62 FSU
#74 LSU
#76 FSU
#80 GA
#83 ARK
#86 A&M
#93 AL
#94 ARK
#96 AL
#99 AL
#100 GA
-------------------

This would be unheard of in the past.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fooley: I bet we can get them cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator