Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yup. To put it in perspective, CeCe is 6'1"/242#.

That's bullsh*t. The intern who updated last year's roster was high....or drunk. CeCe has said he's over 250, closer to 260. Last year's roster had 6'5 OL's listed at 6' and had several players grow, or shrink, 2 or more inches from the previous year. The current roster STILL isn't f*cking updated, other than new players added. Still lists Marco Wilson at 177lbs.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
That's bullsh*t. The intern who updated last year's roster was high....or drunk. CeCe has said he's over 250, closer to 260. Last year's roster had 6'5 OL's listed at 6' and had several players grow, or shrink, 2 or more inches from the previous year. The current roster STILL isn't f*cking updated, other than new players added. Still lists Marco Wilson at 177lbs.
Whatever. The point wasn't roster accuracy. The point was Black is a freaking beast.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love that Diwun Black, our new ILB:

1. played WR, ILB, OLB/DE, S, and kick returner.
2. Has great hands. Our new ILB was catching 40-50 yards bombs over defenders.

This kid is an athlete.

And he’s all over other recruits right now trying to get them to join him...we need more of that for sure

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
And he’s all over other recruits right now trying to get them to join him...we need more of that for sure

He's on 3 CB's, Elam, Hill, and Steele (already posted the tweet earlier)....needs to get on some DL's!!!:

Elam:

Hill:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I just got around to reading the link.... It's from 2014, and says he also got a $600/month car allowance, 6 tickets to each home game, and as much as 2 months bonuses. That's was 4 years ago. I imagine he's over $150K now w/ the same incentives (or more).

The linked article on 247 (to a Columbus paper in 2014) quotes Tom Herman saying how invaluable Pantoni is. I imagine Herman would make a run at him if Meyer gets canned.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
2019 Rivals top 250: Top 100

#1 LSU
#6 GA
#11 GA
#12 A&M
#14 LSU
#15 TN
#19 SC
#20 FSU
#26 AUB
#29 A&M
#30 A&M
#36 FSU
#37 GA
#40 AUB
#41 AL
#43 AUB
#46 GA
#48 AL
#54 AL
#55 SC
#62 FSU
#74 LSU
#76 FSU
#80 GA
#83 ARK
#86 A&M
#93 AL
#94 ARK
#96 AL
#99 AL
#100 GA
-------------------

This would be unheard of in the past.
Diwun is 22nd overall on 247s top 100. And 53rd on their composite.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yay. So I get your point. Did you get mine or are you gonna keep obsessing about the minutiae like some JO?

It's far from "minutiae" - it's inexcusable that a school like UF can't find someone capable of posting an accurate roster. I thought maybe Butters thought he was cute - pulling a Saban and being coy about posting accurate weights (like NFL coaches do w/ injuries)....but it's still lingered into Mullen's tenure. It's been posted for a year now. And speaking of inaccurate, Black said he's 225lbs. :D

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Crucial has made some good videos but that one wasnt great. Feel bad for the kid because it was largely inaudible.

Amazing get though. We have two blue chip ilbs in this class which we have sorely been lacking
We need the third one for this class.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
It's far from "minutiae" - it's inexcusable that a school like UF can't find someone capable of posting an accurate roster. I thought maybe Butters thought he was cute - pulling a Saban and being coy about posting accurate weights (like NFL coaches do w/ injuries)....but it's still lingered into Mullen's tenure. It's been posted for a year now. And speaking of inaccurate, Black said he's 225lbs. :D
Dude, you're starting to sound like Donkey harping on the transfer waivers.

Getting back on subject, his (Black's) film is awesome. He truly looks like a man among boys, especially at safety.

Seeing that scUM writers are CB'ing Nayquan Wright to us. Kid's not that big but has a great eye for hitting holes (which his O-line opens regularly, I might add). Your thoughts on him?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dude, you're starting to sound like Donkey harping on the transfer waivers.

Getting back on subject, his (Black's) film is awesome. He truly looks like a man among boys, especially at safety.

Seeing that scUM writers are CB'ing Nayquan Wright to us. Kid's not that big but has a great eye for hitting holes (which his O-line opens regularly, I might add). Your thoughts on him?

I posted on Wright about 10 pages back. He's 185lbs, and only 5'8. But I don't think he's necessarily a Demps/Rainey type, as those two never played heavier than 180-190. I think Wright gets to 200lbs+ and would be a durable back that is elusive (or "electrifying", which was posted in a tweet about him by a prominent recruiting source). Of course I'd rather have Sanders, but if we miss on him Wright is a good fall back (vs. taking a 3-star reach or whiffing).

Now, back to that roster. It chaps my ass that they haven't updated it! I want to see what the new S&C program has produced! (of course it has to be accurate....so no drunk interns!)

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Wright plays against ELITE competition and absolutely clowned them when he was healthy. I’d gladly take him as a change of pace back. We have some big dudes now so a 5’8 talented guy is fine with me.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Diwun is 22nd overall on 247s top 100. And 53rd on their composite.

Regardless just showing what a joke the recruiting is so far. This would never have been seen before Mac and Mullen.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Anyone read about zipperers reaction to FNL after Miami on 24/7?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.