Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I don't know where they're getting their medical advice or even if that is a consideration in their eyes. We have a replacement in Diabate.

I have no idea what precipitated the split since he was a long time commit to the Gators. Does anybody know?

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we can flip fuller and hunter from the holes and sumerall. Maybe even get pick up a juco like Taylor. We would have a really solid d- line class. The tables are definitely turning for FSU. Not in a good way.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
That will make me a happy donkey. We need him.

He's another large o-linemen (315-330 depending on who you read) that will only add more weight once he gets into Savage's program. It is clear Mullen wants a huge o-line capable of beating the shyte out of the defense.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i really wish wed go back to the navy/royal blue color instead of this baby/powder blue bullsheet. Cant even begin to describe how much i dislike that candyass baby blue.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with Durty. I want the O & B we all grew up on. Only that plugs into our wall sockets

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Check out who the first reply is from

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Check out who the first reply is from

He's pushing Higgins now. That kid is a god-send for this class. Hope he qualifies and brings several of these big time prospects.

As it stands, we are going to land several more 4-stars. We have a chance to crack the top 15. (I know that's not good enough in the long run, but after the slow/bad start we were looking at sitting outside the top 20). If we can get into the top 12 Mullen will have done a great job (I know others will argue, but look at the teams ahead of us - in that top 10). 2020 can be a top 5-10 class, and we'll have a solid core of blue-chip kids by year 3.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's pushing Higgins now. That kid is a god-send for this class. Hope he qualifies and brings several of these big time prospects.

As it stands, we are going to land several more 4-stars. We have a chance to crack the top 15. (I know that's not good enough in the long run, but after the slow/bad start we were looking at sitting outside the top 20). If we can get into the top 12 Mullen will have done a great job (I know others will argue, but look at the teams ahead of us - in that top 10). 2020 can be a top 5-10 class, and we'll have a solid core of blue-chip kids by year 3.
Top 12 would be great after we handicapped ourselves with the Cali BS

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I noticed that UF is up to 60% in 247 CBs for Jaydon Hill.

BTW, do we need to be thinking about who might be a couple of more LB in this class. We sort of thought that UF might be full at LB, but now one might begin his career at S and another might be a DE and in his highlights does play with his hand on the ground at the snap about half the time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I noticed that UF is up to 60% in 247 CBs for Jaydon Hill.

BTW, do we need to be thinking about who might be a couple of more LB in this class. We sort of thought that UF might be full at LB, but now one might begin his career at S and another might be a DE and in his highlights does play with his hand on the ground at the snap about half the time.
At some point I presume we will return to playing Granthams defense, instead of this 4-2-5, which is likely based on roster deficiencies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator