Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
According to him, he's 6'4", 225. Put on 20# on him and let him go after the QB. Georgia commit J.D. Bertrand is visiting us this weekend but he plays ILB.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
According to him, he's 6'4", 225. Put on 20# on him and let him go after the QB. Georgia commit J.D. Bertrand is visit us this weekend but he plays ILB.

Yep, at that height he can play up if he has to. Law still won't be happy. He wants all of our DE's weighing 330 or so....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, at that height he can play up if he has to. Law still won't be happy. He wants all of our DE's weighing 330 or so....
270 ish

225? He is a little too small but is he fast enough to play LB?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You're right...because no HS kid ever comes to college and gains weight.....

I’ll bet donkey didn’t like:

-Danny Boy because he couldn’t avoid the redshirt.

-The Freak because he was too tall for a Safety and too small for LB.

-Jack Youngblood because he only played one year of HS FB.

-E Smith because he was a known plodder.

I’ll stop there...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll bet donkey didn’t like:

-Danny Boy because he couldn’t avoid the redshirt.

-The Freak because he was too tall for a Safety and too small for LB.

-Jack Youngblood because he only played one year of HS FB.

-E Smith because he was a known plodder.

I’ll stop there...

leogator

May 5, 2018
Hoooold it! J.D. Bertrand, Georgia ILB commit who is supposed to be here tomorrow, just decommitted from Georgia. What's going on over there?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
The checks must have started bouncing.

Or maybe lil Kirby is pulling a saban and telling them they can't take visits so their telling him and his Lloyd Christmas hairdo to **** off.

Last edited:

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Hoooold it! J.D. Bertrand, Georgia ILB commit who is supposed to be here tomorrow, just decommitted from Georgia. What's going on over there?

That’s very interesting. Unfortunately 5* Nakobe Dean is CB’d, trending, whatever, to the Dwags, so it makes me wonder if he’s being shown the writing on the wall and a chance to move on while there’s still time.

leogator

May 5, 2018
That’s very interesting. Unfortunately 5* Nakobe Dean is CB’d, trending, whatever, to the Dwags, so it makes me wonder if he’s being shown the writing on the wall and a chance to move on while there’s still time.
Believe it or not coaches don't really care about *s" they care about fit for scheme, speed, fundamentals, coachability, work ethic, aggressiveness, leadership, off-field problems, football IQ.

I would not be surprised if he commits to us. We need an ILB badly.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
2019 WR Jalen Kelsey (local kid, probably doesn't have an offer):

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
You're right...because no HS kid ever comes to college and gains weight.....

I was thinking about this some last night. It is as if now no high school coach ever has a player in less than his optimal position in high school. Sometimes the best college position for a player is different than the best high school position. Kids' bodies change and as you said sometimes they gain weight. There is a reason in baseball most major league players played SS or CF in high school.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was thinking about this some last night. It is as if now no high school coach ever has a player in less than his optimal position in high school. Sometimes the best college position for a player is different than the best high school position. Kids' bodies change and as you said sometimes they gain weight. There is a reason in baseball most major league players played SS or CF in high school.

Many HS LB's end up at Safety in college. A 6' 195lb LB is a pretty big HS kid. Not many HS's have the luxury of having a loaded roster. Plenty of 5'8 170lb LB's in HS. A lot of 5'11 230lb OG's, 5'7 RB's, etc.

If a kid is rated by all of the services as a 4-star and has 10 SEC offers, he's probably legit. Not sure why anyone would complain about a 6'4 220lb 4-star DE coming out of HS....

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Knowing our luck, they’ll replace all these guys with higher rated players

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.