Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
That’s very interesting. Unfortunately 5* Nakobe Dean is CB’d, trending, whatever, to the Dwags, so it makes me wonder if he’s being shown the writing on the wall and a chance to move on while there’s still time.
5* with 6', 220 body and 4.75 40? I guess they are OK for an ILB.

Now talking about ILBs does anybody knows why nobody instate is recruiting Rian Davis, 6' 1.5", 240. He's committed to Georgia.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Nayquan Wright is in the house!!! For him to not go to the Miami/FSU game and drive up to see the Gators/LSU says something to me.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nayquan Wright is in the house. For him to not go to the Miami/FSU game and drive up to see the Gators/LSU says something to me.

He's a Gator. He was a Miami lean for a long time, not sure what happened. Miami has a 3-star RB from Jacksonville committed, looks like a Butters special.

leogator

May 5, 2018
He's a Gator. He was a Miami lean for a long time, not sure what happened. Miami has a 3-star RB from Jacksonville committed, looks like a Butters special.
I hope so! Although being the greedy SOB I want both him and Trey Sanders in this class.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I don't mind a couple of flyweight 3rd and long type DEs, just not 6-12 of them.

Agree, but we can’t always get them at/near the desired weight right out of HS. Even the big butts usually need college S&C to replace baby fat with lean muscle.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That was a great for recruiting!!!! What a game so proud of the team and how they have responded since the UK game.
Best atmosphere we’ve had in years. Hope it had an impact on the kids that came to see the swamp.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Win and recruiting will take care of itself. Win big games like these with that much energy and the kids will be begging to have a spot again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.