Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018

It might be life but football players are not machines. They have their ups and downs individually and as a team. They were very motivated against LSU and MSU and Georgia and FSU and Tennessee. Not as motivated the rest of the games. You can have the best scheme and gameplay but in the end it comes down to execution. Execution depends on a lot of factors one of which is effort, want to, emotion. Some people are motivated all the time, go, go go 100% of the time, the majority will get up for some games, others seem totally laid back.

Last edited:

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I was being sarcastic. Jabbing at the fact that they don't play any defense. Yet their #5 in the country.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Holland struggled til year three. CeCe was the only one that showed anything as a Fr, then we move him to DT, bc, you know, 245 lbs was big for our DL then.
6'1", 275 as a senior in HS. He was an SDE as a freshman that moved inside on passing downs. Nothing wrong with using him like that. We used Ballard just like that also.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is hurting my thumb to type this, but Mac actually did a good job with his 1st class.
He didn't do well, but he did bring in bodies and was handed a turd sandwich by Chimp. That fourth year was on Fooley, lock stock and barrell.

Fvkk you Fooley.

If Butters had actually gotten off his fatazz and recruited well the second year, then all would have been well. Instead he chose to standfast with 1AA transfer and a bunch of FIU shyt on the OL.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
6'1", 275 as a senior in HS. He was an SDE as a freshman that moved inside on passing downs. Nothing wrong with using him like that. We used Ballard just like that also.
He wasn't anywhere NEAR 275. Ever. He was 255-260 at BEST when he was playing inside for us. Fowler was a legit 265-270 and he was much bigger than CeCe.

Where the fvkk do you get this stuff?

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I hope this will seal the deal. Didn't we have a 5* DT from UGA flirting with us?

This would help, but how much is anyone's guess.

Man this could really be great for us . Tucker is by far Georgia’s best assistant . If he takes dell McGee with him to be his OC then they are down their best two assistants and recruiters . McGee is the key here because he is one of the best in the country in signing kids .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get the HS size from 247. He played 2015 at 275, 2016 at 261, 2017 at 242 and 2018 at 252.
The first too are absolute lies. People were falling for that shyt with Polite too, even though they were no larger than the MLB when photographed side by side. I remember someone talking about how "thick" Polite was and that he would make a great NT soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator