Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not drunk just pleasantly buzzed. In that fugue state :p.

TOS is saying that Hammond and Wilson have grade issues. So, if we drop Wilson we could add one of the others on the board...but I'd like to get Hammond as well. We need Tarquin, as he's a true OT (and ranked in the top 300). But otherwise, have another drink!! :D

leogator

May 5, 2018
TOS is saying that Hammond and Wilson have grade issues. So, if we drop Wilson we could add one of the others on the board...but I'd like to get Hammond as well. We need Tarquin, as he's a true OT (and ranked in the top 300). But otherwise, have another drink!! :D
Why Hammond other than getting Zip, Summerall and Bowman next year? Not only does he have grade problems but weight problems also.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Because he's a 350lb 4-star blue-chip prospect from a Florida HS that we should be able to cherry pick from.
Too heavy for his frame. We need guards that can pull. At 6'3", 350 the only thing he can pull is an F-150 full cab.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Because he's a 350lb 4-star blue-chip prospect from a Florida HS that we should be able to cherry pick from.

And as LEO suggested, maybe since he is rumored to have grade problems and weight problems UF has cherry picked away from him?

leogator

May 5, 2018
And as LEO suggested, maybe since he is rumored to have grade problems and weight problems UF has cherry picked away from him?
We might take him but only because we want Zip and Loyd Summerall and then Bowman next year. If we get Bogle or Derick Hall, the package deal might not fly. Lots of fluid situations this year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess wiltfong put in a cb for us to get tarquin today. Gonna leave miami with zero olinemen committed

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017

OU is in it for Hasslewood. His dad went there. Grandparents went to OU. Grew up going to Atlanta OU Alumni events. They haven't gotten any crystal balls yet, but they could be clearing room.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haselwood would be their 3rd 5* receiver in the class. I guess if they only wanted three WR's, someone would have to go.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really want to get excited about this class, but there is just too much recent baggage and Mullen's history as a recruiter. At the same time, it seems to be going ape s h i t right now

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I really want to get excited about this class, but there is just too much recent baggage and Mullen's history as a recruiter. At the same time, it seems to be going ape s h i t right now
he won't be under the Muskrat and Butter curse forever, will we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator