Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Don't see how they can play. They aren't offically enrolled until January.

EDIT: I believe they have to be attending classes...

Every fall freshman for quarter schools play games in September before the quarter has started meaning before they have ever attended a class at their school. You are officially enrolled when accepted and enrolled for classes. Still of course they could tailor a special rule that applies only to initial enrollment in the January.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Every fall freshman for quarter schools play games in September before the quarter has started meaning before they have ever attended a class at their school. You are officially enrolled when accepted and enrolled for classes. Still of course they could tailor a special rule that applies only to initial enrollment in the January.
:rolleyes4:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
So I've heard that Trey Sanders isn't a done deal, that we have a very good shot at landing him. This was before the news that broke today and I heard it was about 50/50. And with Locksley going to Maryland I imagine that would throw his recruiting into a bigger question mark.
I've got some ocean front property for you in AZ. Sanders is going to Bama. Let. It. Go.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Not sure if this will be recruiting related or not.

Well Jordan Battle goes to the same high school that Wright went to. Battle also plays the same position Wright played so they might have talked. Battle's is committed to a coach who just announced he is retiring. All of that could point to big news that is recruiting related.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well Jordan Battle goes to the same high school that Wright went to. Battle also plays the same position Wright played so they might have talked. Battle's is committed to a coach who just announced he is retiring. All of that could point to big news that is recruiting related.
Someone posted a tweet from Higdon that Battle has zero interest in UF

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to hear more about EE's playing in bowl games for the season prior to their actual enrollment :popcorn:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really hope we can get one of these big SDE's:

Higdon has been pretty adamant lately that Pickering is down to Bama and Florida with Bama in the lead. Seems confident that MSU is no longer in it for him despite his "commitment"

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Idk. I’d give our chances with sanders 40/60 right now with a visit still happening
Seems positive momentum lately for him and it started with the game he attended against USC when we ran all over them. I still don't believe it but i trust in those that believe we are neck and neck now with Bama. uga seems to still be in the mix somewhat as well.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This would be huge.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
A lot of people want Ethan White to be processed, but look how damn big this kid is. If Hev thinks he can be developed I’m all for letting this kid stick

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
A lot of people want Ethan White to be processed, but look how damn big this kid is. If Hev thinks he can be developed I’m all for letting this kid stick

Put the kids through offseason workouts. If a kid that size, heard he is stupid strong too, wants to be a Gator and puts in the work, I say give me 5 on the oline and we will be just fine.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

He looks overweight. 247 lists him at 360 which is too big. Savage will deal with that though. He plays nasty like Eguakun does. Rivals and 247 have him as a tackle. I'd be surprised if he plays that position in college.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Love the mom. Look and sounds like a great mother.

Also, that must have really hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator