Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
AS is as bad as Bowl sometimes. This is one of those times.
I didn't think it was that bad, now. What stood out to me is that he said Dorlus shouldn't affect Hunter and Fuller with him. That would be as good of a dline haul we've had in a while.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Ou just had a 3 game streak that they gave up 40 points and still won. Go sooners!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Speaking of recruiting in times past, I see that our prime LB recruit is shredding off Jag defenders including three that had him dead--to-rights in a 99 yard run. Yeah, he just scored his third TD as I type. Muschamp was sure clever to see his LB potential.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Speaking of recruiting in times past, I see that our prime LB recruit is shredding off Jag defenders including three that had him dead--to-rights in a 99 yard run. Yeah, he just scored his third TD as I type. Muschamp was sure clever to see his LB potential.
I was fighting back my rage watching that run... then "I was actually a Florida fan growing up." ~ Kyler Murray on ESPN just now
Mac n Champ need their asses whipped

leogator

May 5, 2018
I was fighting back my rage watching that run... then "I was actually a Florida fan growing up." ~ Kyler Murray on ESPN just now
Mac n Champ need their asses whipped
There are a lot of those Florida fans growing up.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

of course, making fun of the "Percy" position that we don't have, but we recruit for.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
With this many quality DB's getting a look, I wonder if they are recruiting for the Eraser position.

That would require finding a stud Free Safety. I haven’t seen much evidence that we’re attracting the next RFN. In the meantime, still hoping we bring in some lockdown Corners until we can find a Safties coach who can recruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.