Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This may end up being the best class Bama has ever had.

Remember when we had multiple kids in the Top 20?

Remember when 80% of our kids were in the top 10 of their position... And there were usually a dozen in the top 5 of their position?

It’s all really concerning. I’m holding out hope Dan will shock us and has a monster close to the early signing lined up to grab a huge amount of press. But, I suspect we don’t. The lack of recruiting writers and the recruits hinting at an absolute stunner on signing day in 2 weeks makes me think we are still just in it with a number of guys ala Butters second place. Think back to FNL in 2017. Before all the actual commitment announcements there was notable buzz about all the commits coming in and neither the writers or recruits could keep quiet.

If we were wrong though abou the real/secret status of recruiting and grabbed Sanders, Pickering, Zip, Elam, Dent, Steele, Kayvon, 2 of the four star OL potential flips, and at least one of Fuller and Hunter, we would lose our collective minds even if it was not a top 5 class. It would make a huge splash and show promise for recruiting moving forward. Please surprise us Dan.

Now back to buying more lottery tickets, because damn it, I could win one day.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Higdon has been doing this all year and nothing has happened almost every time. He’s a hype man.

Maybe on twitter but on his board he is anything but. He is by far the best in the business.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Isaiah Stokes was a "silent signee" for UF a couple of years back.

Gators land Stokes, ranked No. 60 in ESPN 100

So people may even have their own family reasons to make the announcement when they want. Saddly for Stokes somehow his signing leaked out.

That’s what Chris Steele is going do do...sign early then is announcing during one of the all star games. At least that’s the plan

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ive thought about joining. It’s decent?

It’s great...I know you were a 247 guy and I was too but I’m not renewing now. If you want some good info it’s the best. Not just him but a lot of knowledgeable posters and everyone pretty much gets along

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
It’s great...I know you were a 247 guy and I was too but I’m not renewing now. If you want some good info it’s the best. Not just him but a lot of knowledgeable posters and everyone pretty much gets along
I can’t stand 247 anymore. Those guys seems to just not even care anymore. They give you the same update every day “Florida visiting, will commit on certain date, here’s his rating”. They haven’t even done a mock class this year. It’s abysmal and not worth paying for at all anymore. I have my friends FSU 247 password so I can read the articles and see what the Noles are doing (or not doing) and they have 3x as much content.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t stand 247 anymore. Those guys seems to just not even care anymore. They give you the same update every day “Florida visiting, will commit on certain date, here’s his rating”. They haven’t even done a mock class this year. It’s abysmal and not worth paying for at all anymore. I have my friends FSU 247 password so I can read the articles and see what the Noles are doing (or not doing) and they have 3x as much content.

Yeah 247 is awful...I think you’ll be very happy with Higdon’s site

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.