Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Apparently we ain’t getting anyone reading the TL
For reference for anyone that doesn’t twitter, sticcs is a gator fan who’s friends with Chris Steele, diwun black, and a few other recruits. He’s joking here and I’m sure he knows where at least Steele is going

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
For reference for anyone that doesn’t twitter, sticcs is a gator fan who’s friends with Chris Steele, diwun black, and a few other recruits. He’s joking here and I’m sure he knows where at least Steele is going
Thanks. What's TL?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Thanks. Many of us can't read twitter, and we all know how well sarcasm and tone carry over the internet.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

I was being sarcastic myself...it seems like a shock value tweet to get a reaction from ppl but I thought it was funny to see how it plays out

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks. Many of us can't read twitter, and we all know how well sarcasm and tone carry over the internet.
Much of twitterese resulted from the early limits on character counts, so many many abbreviations were required. It also mimics texting lingo (which also had many abbreviations and avoided certain characters which required multiple movements) before text to talk became availalble.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Recruiting Roundup: Florida getting in position for strong close to 2019 cycle

Recruiting Roundup: Florida getting in position for strong close to 2019 cycle
But Florida may not actually be done recruiting linemen in the 2019 class — it holds 100 percent of the Crystal Ball predictions for four-star Lakeland guard Deyavie Hammond, for example — And because it has stocked up on linemen, Florida has enough of a margin for error to absorb changes of heart, or injuries, or academic failings. And while that margin for error is no guarantee of success, it is a buffer that makes success easier to reach.

As the line goes so goes the Offense.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I guess we’ll see the replies are hilarious but that would also mean a complete meltdown on recruiting and a top 20 finish at best

Hope he is trolling. If it actually comes true then this is a disaster on massive proportions.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I did not know until a few days ago that "CB" as used in recruiting discussions stood for Crystal Ball.

Was too embarrassed to ask so I just pretended to know!!! (Like many other things in life).
Yeah, I eventually figured it out when I realized that we couldn't be recruiting that many corner backs.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Much of twitterese resulted from the early limits on character counts, so many many abbreviations were required. It also mimics texting lingo (which also had many abbreviations and avoided certain characters which required multiple movements) before text to talk became availalble.
And much of this has now applied to message boards, making it impossible for many of us old farts to translate many posts...

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I was being sarcastic myself...it seems like a shock value tweet to get a reaction from ppl but I thought it was funny to see how it plays out
I got you. I just know a lot here don’t follow twitter and probably have no idea who he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator