Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TOS is saying that Zip and Summerall are UM bound and pulled some kind of BS stunt yesterday. Anyone hear anything about this and have any details?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TOS is saying that Zip and Summerall are UM bound and pulled some kind of BS stunt yesterday. Anyone hear anything about this and have any details?
You would think that they would've been sent home and that would've already been broadcast

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014

It’s that time of year where everyone has a “source” or an “insider”.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Butters pitched a lifetime supply of BBQ sauce and all the PB&Js you can eat in exchange for a commitment to UF. Which message would you prefer?

Don't matter what I prefer. But at Bama and Ugay, they probably are pitching bags of cash and mom jobs.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Haven’t heard that but read from Higdon that he’s moved Zipp way down his most likely list. He says UF still feels great but he doesn’t like what he’s seen/heard.

For me, their parading around of the chuckie doll is too obvious. Every UF troll has done this recently. They could at least be original

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Other than being from Lakeland I don’t really care about Zip and Summerall...we don’t need a TE and Summerall is a bean poll that will take 3 years to bulk up. If we get them on but I’d prefer we get Lucas from this weekend

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
He's gained so much weight since his junior season. It will be interesting so see what happens when Savage gets him in the weight room.

Looks bigger than EJ already. It would be interesting to see how the two compete.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im honestly dumfounded that we struggle at all with a fvkking Mississippi school ever.... especially one on probation.

Thank you Fooley for destroying our program and being a slumlord.

That being said a TE is right there with Long Snapper in our list of needs and that skinny DE obviously isnt something I covet.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Other than being from Lakeland I don’t really care about Zip and Summerall...we don’t need a TE and Summerall is a bean poll that will take 3 years to bulk up. If we get them on but I’d prefer we get Lucas from this weekend
Makes sense given all the prospects we're hearing at WDE, like Derrick Hall and Bogle

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator