Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They said that about his dad, too. Began his college career at 5th string.
Shane was allstate and was state player of the year in HS. People so easily forget that part.

Last edited:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Shane was allstate and was state player of the year in HS. People so easily forget that part.
True. But fifth string is fifth string. He had to move past four other guys, with their own accolades in high school, who were ahead of him. People tend to easily overlook or minimize that part, too. My point is, the kid's got some great bloodlines, and I'm assuming a lifetime of education from his father. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does over the next few years.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
True. But fifth string is fifth string. He had to move past four other guys, with their own accolades in high school, who were ahead of him. People tend to easily overlook or minimize that part, too. My point is, the kid's got some great bloodlines, and I'm assuming a lifetime of education from his father. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does over the next few years.
have you seen his mom? GREAT bloodlines

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because it’s a free country, and I can. I also stated he didn’t fit the system. It’s my opinion, I’m entitled to it.

I think the point Insti is trying to make is that you don't say everything you think. Sometimes saying it is in bad taste. Let me give you and example.

Your friend shows the following video

You could say...

"He didn't earn that TD. Anyone could have tackled him."
"He isn't fast."
"He has no talent."
"He would never have made it on my H.S. team."
etc., etc., etc.

You could say any of those things. It's a free country and you are entitled to your opinion. Your opinion would even be correct.

...but saying it says more about you than you realize.

Discretion is the better part of valour. ~ Bill Shakespeare

==========================================

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

It's fun knowing that Shane's son will be a Gator. I hope he has a great time and gets to play some. Everyone loves an underdog story!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I see Euro has warmed up his wagging finger. It's been a while, he was probably having withdrawals.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
So ugh... what’s the latest? Be nice to see a few pop this week - even a possibility?
Expect the news to start trickling out today. The recruits will start tweeting out their reactions as they're leaving and once they return home.
Unfortunately, I'm not holding my breath for any actual recruits. We're 10 days out from the early signing period. They've waited this long, might as well keep waiting until their previously scheduled announcement dates.

Now the one caveat could be that all of these guys decide they want to all pop at the same time. That could theoretically happen over the next 2 days. But I'm not holding my breath. I've seen several posters, both here and other places, hinting at big news on the horizon. I'm calling B.S. on those rumors, though. I've yet to see any of it substantiated.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
On Mathews...too small but who knows it worked for Brees

On recruits...you will be presently surprised. I tend to pump Sunshine but I'm feeling good...the OL looks secure

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.