Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Haven’t heard that but read from Higdon that he’s moved Zipp way down his most likely list. He says UF still feels great but he doesn’t like what he’s seen/heard.

For me, their parading around of the chuckie doll is too obvious. Every UF troll has done this recently. They could at least be original

Maybe their just accustomed to playing in front of 10 to 12000 fans?

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
TOS is saying that Zip and Summerall are UM bound and pulled some kind of BS stunt yesterday. Anyone hear anything about this and have any details?

I know nothing about these guys and hopefully all was well on the visit/job interview. Still recruits who reveal they are not up for the job on a visit to UF, save UF from wasting a scarce signing opportunity on someone who is unlikely to last at UF or anywhere often.

Miami famously wasted a signing opportunity on Willie Williams while UF fans were disappointed not to get him. As it turned out his problems were serious enough that ulitmately it was UF that was fortunate.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know nothing about these guys and hopefully all was well on the visit/job interview. Still recruits who reveal they are not up for the job on a visit to UF, save UF from wasting a scarce signing opportunity on someone who is unlikely to last at UF or anywhere often.

Miami famously wasted a signing opportunity on Willie Williams while UF fans were disappointed not to get him. As it turned out his problems were serious enough that ulitmately it was UF that was fortunate.
He committed sexual assault on his visit. Who was disappointed?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Asa Martin like us in recruiting? Did we finish 2nd? Any chance we try to get him if Sanders opts out as expected

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
He committed sexual assault on his visit. Who was disappointed?

Williams discharged fire extenguishers at his hotel, a felony. Williams did hug a young woman without permission, but I think you are thinking of an OL in the 1990s who climbed in the bed with one of the girls living where he was visiting and at least groped her. And yes many UF fans were disappointed not to get 5 star Willie Williams that year.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopper tweeted is still a Gator, OLB?
@WillSammon: Florida commit Tyron Hopper said after his visit that he “was a Gator” and fans shouldn’t be worried about interest from South Carolina or elsewhere.

he said he will sign Dec. 19.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Williams discharged fire extenguishers at his hotel, a felony. Williams did hug a young woman without permission, but I think you are thinking of an OL in the 1990s who climbed in the bed with one of the girls living where he was visiting and at least groped her. And yes many UF fans were disappointed not to get 5 star Willie Williams that year.
Raise your hand if you haven't discharged your fire extinguisher uninvited in a co-eds bed.

@AndrewSpiveyGC: Florida #Gators linebacker commit Jesiah Pierre called his official visit to Gainesville this weekend the "best college visit" that he's been on. Pierre breaks down his visit to Florida here Pierre enjoys “best college visit” during Florida Gators official visit | GatorCountry.com

We be hanging on to the 3*s.... 3*U! 3*U!

@WillSammon: Florida commit Tyron Hopper said after his visit that he “was a Gator” and fans shouldn’t be worried about interest from South Carolina or elsewhere.

he said he will sign Dec. 19.
He gone.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Raise your hand if you haven't discharged your fire extinguisher uninvited in a co-eds bed.

We be hanging on to the 3*s.... 3*U! 3*U!

He gone.
3*s are fine. There's also plenty of 4*s.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Whittemore says the staff told him they want him to start out at WR (not Safety). So, we now officially have zero Safeties in the class and on the roster....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.