Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Uh nobody in their right mind thought we’d be having the number 1 class
So who are we going to sign??

The coaching staff may have a good idea, but unless you talk to the kids, you dont know.

You two take the message board straw man method to extremes. No one here thinks we are getting the #1 class or suggesting not doing so is some level of failure (it was also wholly unrelated to what Slev responded to). Nor is the fact that we “know” we need to hit on most of the remaining targets to reach a 10-12th ranked class a suggestion that anyone on here knows which specific kids we are getting. But, acting like this is still some unknown marathon that anyone can still win or reach the top 5 is silly.

Early signing day is in 4 DAYS. We don’t need to lie to ourselves to hope that we also move up and close great. Hope and concern aren’t exclusionary of each other.

Sorry, I should know better than to suggest nuance on the internet.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I don't think we get him, but wouldn't the gators be the biggest shock?
Judging from the tweets(it's extremely difficult to psycho-analyze anything a kid says), I now think there's a realistic possibility it may be the good guys. Oregon has long been considered the odds on favorite to land him. And at Alabama he'd have to pick a number behind all the other 5*s. Definitely no shock in picking them. FSU? Lmao... No explanation needed. All that said, he may well end up at Bama or Oregon and he's just jerking everyone's chain.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Forgive me if I don't believe a word of that. Hope it is true, but not buying it.
Yeah, I'm with you on this. It seemss that every year we hear current commits telling us about all the surprises that's coming and how we'll have a top class... blah...blah...blah. I'm cautiously optimistic, but I'll believe it when I see it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Early signing day is in 4 DAYS. We don’t need to lie to ourselves to hope that we also move up and close great. Hope and concern aren’t exclusionary of each other.

Sorry, I should know better than to suggest nuance on the internet.

Stick with it when you're right, SEC14G, this board needs that. All we can do is wait for these flights to land. Still, it's more enjoyable to wish for the best, but also beleive in CM's developmental process he's still improving at a college that can have unlimited potential.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If he picks Bama no one will be shocked. So maybe Oregon.

FSU would be a big shock.
I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts no one will be shocked. This is just deva-ish behavior exactly as ox stated. He'll end up at bama bc most all the top ones do. Then hell act like no one expected it. I personally give no cares.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Stick with it when you're right, SEC14G, this board needs that. All we can do is wait for these flights to land. Still, it's more enjoyable to wish for the best, but also beleive in CM's developmental process he's still improving at a college that can have unlimited potential.

Mullen has proven that he knows what he is doing, to me anyway. I'll be glad when those coaches get their families moved from California and we can stop wasting those resources. Trust the HBC

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen has proven that he knows what he is doing, to me anyway. I'll be glad when those coaches get their families moved from California and we can stop wasting those resources. Trust the HBC
How about we just send the safety coach who can neither coach nor recruit back home? MMMMMkay?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Mullen insists on recruiting California athletes he needs to establish extra good relationships with their Tarot cards reader.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think 6th in the SEC will be the best we can get. I just hope he can up his recruiting in 2020.

leogator

May 5, 2018
So Kayvon is announcing during halftime of the New Mexico Bowl on ESPN. He definitely has the measurables and it will be great to get him from a buzz standpoint, I just feel like he's just another overrated DE like Ron Powell and Cowart.

Hmmm...he does have a certain burst, quick first step. Maybe I spoke too soon.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think 6th in the SEC will be the best we can get. I just hope he can up his recruiting in 2020.

Currently:

Bama - 21 blue chippers with seven 5.9 recruits, one 6.0 recruit and two 5 star recruits
GA - 17 blue chippers with six 5.9 recruits, three 6.0 recruits and two 5 star recruits
A&M - 16 blue chippers with six 5.9 recruits and two 5 star recruits
LSU - 11 blue chippers with five 5.9 recruits, one 6.0 recruit and three 5 star recruits
Aub - 10 blue chippers with two 5.9 recruits, one 6.0 recruit and two 5 star recruits
Ark - 12 blue chippers with three 5.9 recruits
Tenn - 10 blue chippers with two 5.9 recruits

FL - 9 blue chippers with two 5.9 recruits

----------------------
That isn't reality though. That is something else.

Reality is what we hope it will be.... or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator