Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We hear the silent commit thing every year but it doesn't ever seem to come to fruition. I have a hard time believing a bunch of blue chips want to stay silent when committing to us but others dont when committing elsewhere. Either its a trend that effects all big schools (in which case we still aren't making much headway), these silent ones aren't exactly the big fish but rather plan B's that have been instructed as much so staying quiet about their school of choice in the event a big fish ends up committing late and taking their coveted spot, or its just BS.

Its probably a bit of a combo, but mostly the last. We always hear this stuff right before the deadline, but over 90% of what is solid going in, is what occurs.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Dorlus got CB'd to Oregon. Hope we didn't slow play our way out of that one.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep it can switch from hoping so "3 star" isn't in the class to hoping they are pretty fast sometimes.
I've wanted Dorlus in the class all along. He has good size, good tape and good offers. I don't give a shcit what BMF says.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I've wanted Dorlus in the class all along. He has good size, good tape and good offers. I don't give a shcit what BMF says.

I meant the you as general and that has happened to me before too. I am indifferent about him being in the class, but I would certainly welcome him in if UF has a spot for him and he wants to join.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorGangUF: I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I meant the you as general and that has happened to me before too. I am indifferent about him being in the class, but I would certainly welcome him in if UF has a spot for him and he wants to join.
Looks like we've got plenty of room

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No one. Question is, what recruiting class rank would you give Mullen a pass on this year? I mean in some ways, I agree with you. Mullen has things set up favorably for him this year and he needs to deliver on the upper end of expectations. Ill be very happy with a top 10 finish. Ill be ok with a top 12-14. Anything lower is a disappointment.
What if he finishes 11th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator