Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
@GatorGangUF: I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up

Why is Franks angry? I no longer even understand how young people think.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pissedoff Feleipe Franks is just a username, of some nobody on the internet who posted or forwarded that picture of Sanders cubed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And what is @stinmeaner229? Might as well finish the lesson.
just a name someone made up. Like "@Ancient Reptile" or "@Swamp Donkey"

Twitter allows you to do thinks like be "TAGELWAINFOREVER@SwampDonkey" one week and "41-14@SwampDonkey" the next week, but the @SwampDonkey part stays the same unless you make a new account.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Really hope we can get this kid. He's our best shot at a 5 star this year. Oregon is in the mix but he's never taken an official. Players rarely go back to the school they decommit from (USC). USCe has landed one 5 star from outside their state in 15 years or more.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really hope we can get this kid. He's our best shot at a 5 star this year. Oregon is in the mix but he's never taken an official. Players rarely go back to the school they decommit from (USC). USCe has landed one 5 star from outside their state in 15 years or more.

He’s a Gator

leogator

May 5, 2018
OK let's just for arguments sake we get Trey Sanders. Is Nyquan Wright going to bolt? If they both sign, what are going to be their respective roles? I know that we are also recruiting Mark Anthony Richards really heavily and promised him the Percy position. Both Trey Sanders and MAR are speed merchants, 4.47 and 4.45 respectively. Is Wright going to be a slot receiver and punt returner?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone who actually knows what's going on start a new thread for "Early Signing Day", along with a list of who we have and who we may get, etc? I want to link this new thread on Facebook, etc.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Can someone who actually knows what's going on start a new thread for "Early Signing Day", along with a list of who we have and who we may get, etc? I want to link this new thread on Facebook, etc.

Amen and amen.

I've wanted this for some time...so many claim to be experts or better informed hobbyists...NOW is your chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.