Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I've wanted Dorlus in the class all along. He has good size, good tape and good offers. I don't give a shcit what BMF says.

Dude, don't look a gift horse in the mouth! If he wants to go to Oregon let him. I'll trade Dorlus for a top 200 4-star any day...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
was wondering if i was the only one thinking that while reading some of these threads. the ppl that hate law the most for bytching, sure do bytch about it alot. :lol:

Sorry if my sarcasm is misunderstood. Donkey can certainly be annoying at times, but he also makes me laugh... and I give him likes when he’s entertaining.

And even if I DID “hate” him, by sheer VOLUME of posts there is no statistical basis to accuse me of complaining as often as Donk. My unscientific estimate would be a ratio of 10:1, and that’s a conservative number.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Dude, don't look a gift horse in the mouth! If he wants to go to Oregon let him. I'll trade Dorlus for a top 200 4-star any day...

Unless the rumored magical silent commits are high profile DTs, wouldn’t Dorlus be someone worth taking?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Unless the rumored magical silent commits are high profile DTs, wouldn’t Dorlus be someone worth taking?

He's a classic Plan B, a Randy Special. Sure, he could surprise and end up being a solid player. But I see a Luke Ancrum when I see him. He's a low, low 3-star....but on the up side, he has a good offer sheet (vs. all FAU type offers). IF we don't get the 2 or 3 higher rated guys we're after he's a great option. For those hoping our class can somehow crack the top 15 this kid isn't going to help us do that.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
View attachment 12541

Edit to clarify for CGGator: You’re following Donk around bytching about his bytching and for his not being positive is also “whining and complaining” over and over again. Thus, pot meet kettle analogy.

I’m not exactly following him around. I read his posts and I respond sometimes. Mostly, I roll my eyes and keep scrolling, but occasionally, I do respond. When I do, donkey typically responds back. Then, tapatalk notifies me and I see it, and the cycle continues. Come to think of it, tapatalk seems to be the behind-the-scenes instigator...

Some of it involves his dumping. Sometimes, like this most recent conversation, I call his BS (trying to play both sides of the fence). Other times, he’s just looking to poke others and I poke back. It’s a love/hate relationship where the hate is seriously exaggerated.

Even when Donkey goes on one of his excessive rants, I know GC would be a pretty dull without him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry if my sarcasm is misunderstood. Donkey can certainly be annoying at times, but he also makes me laugh... and I give him likes when he’s entertaining.

And even if I DID “hate” him, by sheer VOLUME of posts there is no statistical basis to accuse me of complaining as often as Donk. My unscientific estimate would be a ratio of 10:1, and that’s a conservative number.
you arent the only one. ive never sensed sarc in your posts either; you dont seem to be the joking type. more like the serious type with the occasional swipe at folks, like the remark above. carry on.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not necessary IMHO. However, if you could withhold your incessant whining and complaining for the actual complaint thread, we’d all appreciate it. No need to repeat yourself in 3 different threads...
+1,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.