Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stampini puts pick in for Georgia for sanders. Whatever little hope is now gone. Unbelievable awful day for Mullen. Changes must be made if you’re going to allow Georgia with only one months worth of work and one visit to steal a kid you’ve worked on for a year
Mullinz is growing on me, but this staff doesnt work.

I hope he sees what he needs to do. He isnt a strong recruiter, so he needs to surround himself w people who are.

Im just not sure we have it in us to compete anymore. Im not sure the ADO cares.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Stampini puts pick in for Georgia for sanders. Whatever little hope is now gone. Unbelievable awful day for Mullen. Changes must be made if you’re going to allow Georgia with only one months worth of work and one visit to steal a kid you’ve worked on for a year

If Sanders go to UGA, that will hurt. Not because we aren't filling a hole there but because that type of talent shouludn't leave the state.

But what is going to hurt us the most is whiffing on the DL and S.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Mullen doesn’t seem like the guy that’s going to hitch his gator career on a few dead weight coaches. I’d hope he tells a few to look elsewhere.

I don't know. I feel like Mullen values loyalty and if that's the case, he aint dropping these guys

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mullen doesn’t seem like the guy that’s going to hitch his gator career on a few dead weight coaches. I’d hope he tells a few to look elsewhere.

If this day continues as is, I wouldn't ask them to look elsewhere. I'd change the office locks, tell some GAs to turn in their loaner cars, and start making calls.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
I guess I am in the minority of not caring or getting too worked up about THIS CLASS (2019)...outside of safety and DL, we have current players at positions that will make impacts for us in 2019. We needed OL, and signed OL. We desperately needed LBs, and signed LBs. QB room looks better than it has in a while, and RB and WR are strengths. UF will be fine next year regardless of the class ranking this year. However, efforts for 2020 need to be doubled immediately....and a dealership needs to be lined up immediately.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I guess I am in the minority of not caring or getting too worked up about THIS CLASS (2019)...outside of safety and DL, we have current players at positions that will make impacts for us in 2019. We needed OL, and signed OL. We desperately needed LBs, and signed LBs. QB room looks better than it has in a while, and RB and WR are strengths. UF will be fine next year regardless of the class ranking this year. However, efforts for 2020 need to be doubled immediately....and a dealership needs to be lined up immediately.

I think I am in the same boat as you, but ... we really need some DL and S ... yesterday. Sanders hurts ... but we got Wright. Ika hurt ... but he was a long shot anyways. We are getting exactly who we thought we were getting with the big stuff hopefully starting soon.

I think what has everyone in a tissy is that other schools have gotten some flips and we have nothing like that so far this morning. Patiently waiting for the announcements still on the horizon before I throw my hands up in the air and start crying like many above.

Oh ... and half the mofos crying about changes being made can't even name what coaches they are talking about needing to be told to leave. They are just blowing in the wind.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

You do realize that college football players only have 4 years of eligibility?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
outside of safety and DL, we have current players at positions that will make impacts for us in 2019. .
We need IMMEDIATE talent at safety. Today. Zero.

We will need depth at DL and starters for next year. We are getting a few kids who need to add 70 pounds and wont be ready for three years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator