Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I believe in cdm, I saw the presser. He knows what we need and he will get them. He will get black , Steele, Pickering and Elam. GO GATORS!!

Last edited:

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I believe in cdm, I saw the presser. He knows what we need and he will get them. We will get black , Steele, Pickering and Elam. GO GATORS!!
Pump away my friend....that’s what I’m hoping for. Then when we beat Michigan donkey won’t have as much to b@tch about. Hell still b@tch but not as much

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Lol, I took 10 dislikes yesterday. Thought ox or jboss would help me out. Also the nosepickers have like 5 studs out for the peach bowl. We should get the W if we're focused

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
My good friend knows the Rayburn family and Hunter was all UF until he went to the invite only BBQ last summer and Hevesey told him that he would not see the field for 3 years and essentially ignored him at the BBQ...
I’m not upset with this because we got that hoss Simonds from Buford and they are the exact same size. Maybe would have been nice to get him over white though

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Lol, I took 10 dislikes yesterday. Thought ox or jboss would help me out. Also the nosepickers have like 5 studs out for the peach bowl. We should get the W if we're focused

10? Not bad. 29 for me. . With 101 likes. . I love game days and signing days.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I wasn't feelin the luv out there, I actually held back a little. Literally every thing donk whined about , cdm covered in the presser

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This place would have easily 2 - 3 times the members if they didn't have to go through the triggered gauntlet every time they pumped a little sunshine.

The pumpers are regaining some ground after last night’s bloodbath...go pumpers!

Lol, I took 10 dislikes yesterday. Thought ox or jboss would help me out.

Battle lines are drawn

upload_2018-12-20_22-32-8.jpeg

The issue is just that those acting like we accomplished much yesterday (pumpers) are likely wrong (if not fully delusional and full of BS) based on all history of recruiting metrics. Even Mullen was more in line with the “dumpers” view at his presser.

The one way that changes is if Jalon Jones is transcendent. We can all hope for that.

Otherwise, while the program may eventually improve due to Mullen, yesterday our talent level largely stayed stagnant while those we play got better. Pump that all you wish, but this is in fact a discussion about a competition. We likely fell further behind in our competitive posture.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of Jalon Jones . I think I read somewhere that his dad is a preacher. The last two preacher sons that played qb for us seemed to work out pretty good.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Battle lines are drawn

View attachment 12642

The issue is just that those acting like we accomplished much yesterday (pumpers) are likely wrong (if not fully delusional and full of BS) based on all history of recruiting metrics. Even Mullen was more in line with the “dumpers” view at his presser.

The one way that changes is if Jalon Jones is transcendent. We can all hope for that.

Otherwise, while the program may eventually improve due to Mullen, yesterday our talent level largely stayed stagnant while those we play got better. Pump that all you wish, but this is in fact a discussion about a competition. We likely fell further behind in our competitive posture.

Interesting how you and I have completely different takeaways from yesterday’s GCMB meat grinder. Such is the definition of subjectivism.

My take was we all agreed on the quality of the class. Not great, not bad. The disagreement was whether Mullen should have done better at this point in his tenure. The pumpers felt the class wasn’t bad given the situation Mullen inherited. The dumpers felt Mullen failed. Again, this is all subjective.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
My good friend knows the Rayburn family and Hunter was all UF until he went to the invite only BBQ last summer and Hevesey told him that he would not see the field for 3 years and essentially ignored him at the BBQ...
Really? He was 5.7 on rivals and learned to play center this year. It will be interesting to see how he does at Clemson. I respect honesty, but the coaches need to be sure of what they say.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pump away my friend....that’s what I’m hoping for. Then when we beat Michigan donkey won’t have as much to b@tch about. Hell still b@tch but not as much
We need to beat the everloving piss out of Booger. We owe that fvkker three asswhippings.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of Jalon Jones . I think I read somewhere that his dad is a preacher. The last two preacher sons that played qb for us seemed to work out pretty good.
Jalon is the truly underrated member of this class. He is a perfect fit for Mullinz regardless and fit does matter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does that make you feel better?
Does it really matter at all?

Rub some dirt on it. It is just the internet dude.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I really do think this kid will be lights out good for us. He’s a Lamar Jackson type play maker when he runs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.