Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of people seem to think Pickens may not qualify.

As far as some of our targets I would say Elam is 50/50 right now between us and Georgia.

I think Richards ends up at either Auburn or Miami.

I think its at least 70/30 we end up with Moore and Auburn is where he goes if he didn't sign with us.

I doubt we have a chance with Bogle.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
247 shifts their rankings for the about the 10th time in the last month:

Actually no. You are probably confusing the 247 composite rankings that naturally change every time Rivals, ESPN etc change their rankings and the 247 rankings that you may well never look at.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of people seem to think Pickens may not qualify.

As far as some of our targets I would say Elam is 50/50 right now between us and Georgia.

I think Richards ends up at either Auburn or Miami.

I think its at least 70/30 we end up with Moore and Auburn is where he goes if he didn't sign with us.

I doubt we have a chance with Bogle.

Elam and MAR will be Gators...Moore was until Sal left...need a good DL hire to seal it back up

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What gIves you so much faith on MAR? I think Moore is way more likely to sign with us than MAR.
As long as Higdon is confident and has him and Elam at the top of his most likely list I feel good. Moore went from #1 to like 4 or 5 after Sal left

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

This is exactly why I was thinking they had to have faced lesser offenses I know they can’t be that good and now that you mention the CBs and a safety is leaving I like the deep threat or even RPO coming into play more often than not...especially if they’re loading the box with the types of routes our receivers run to get into the open spaces created by their own defensive scheme

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I just see him more likely to Auburn from what I have heard and I think us having Wright isn't a plus in signing him either. Miami getting that late visit I think would be the place he goes if not Auburn. I hope I am wrong on him however.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I just see him more likely to Auburn from what I have heard and I think us having Wright isn't a plus in signing him either. Miami getting that late visit I think would be the place he goes if not Auburn. I hope I am wrong on him however.

The more serious question is what the Hell Malzhan is selling look at Stove and Nate Craig Myers...total flame outs in his bs offense

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

But Stidham isn’t there and I don’t see them having a good season next year Malzhan possibly on his way out but then again who knows what they’re telling these kids

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Actually no. You are probably confusing the 247 composite rankings that naturally change every time Rivals, ESPN etc change their rankings and the 247 rankings that you may well never look at.
Idk how many times we have to tell J this. He just refuses to get it

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
As long as Higdon is confident and has him and Elam at the top of his most likely list I feel good. Moore went from #1 to like 4 or 5 after Sal left
Well that doesn’t make sense because Grantham and Mullen lead that recruitment

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Idk how many times we have to tell J this. He just refuses to get it

Some of it is 247 making the composite rankings the default unless that is a choice the first time you visit their site and I picked composite as my defalut long ago forgot. At some point you wonder why they have their own rankings, if they make the composite the default option. In fact I was looking around last night to see where they had UF in their team rankings, not the composite team rankings, and I could not find out how to get to that.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
But Stidham isn’t there and I don’t see them having a good season next year Malzhan possibly on his way out but then again who knows what they’re telling these kids

This is the part I don't get. If you sign with UF now, you almost certainly have Mullen as your head coach through the first half of your college career. If you sign with AU, there may be a new head coach in a year.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well that doesn’t make sense because Grantham and Mullen lead that recruitment

Doesn’t mean that losing the DL coach days after your official and possible commitment won’t affect that. Also the most likely list is a confidence list...just because one drops a few spots doesn’t mean we fell behind necessarily more like fell behind others he thinks are closer to signing with UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator