Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What’s going on with Gators DL Coach search?

"If Florida pulls an assistant from college or the pros that is still under contract, not only will there likely be an issue with a buyout"

Ok.... SID spreading the excuse that they need to save money.

Hard to recruit kids with no position coach. It has cost us before.
I don’t mind waiting on the right hire. I do mind waiting only to end up with a plan C type guy. From that list, i’d assume that we should have someone by Monday and their name not be Turner

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t mind waiting on the right hire. I do mind waiting only to end up with a plan C type guy. From that list, i’d assume that we should have someone by Monday and their name not be Turner
Let's do this in the coaching thread.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I just read the referenced article and realized it is Bob freaking Redmon just throwing his own personal thoughts out there. He is just making stuff up ... filling the time and milking the hits ... with irrelevant stuff.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The last time we waited we got a Plan E type from North Texas.

Unless the guy we are wanting currently works for the Patriots-- does anyone believe that?-- we should fvkking hire him now.
I agree, I can’t think of any reason to be waiting on a guy. There appear to be plenty of qualified guys to move to the next one if someone is slow playing you

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Dan Quinn is available, right? Too bad it is a big move down to go from nfl head coach back to positional coach in college. Loved his DL when he was at UF.

EDIT: Dan Quinn is not available. I am a moron who plays with my poo. Forgive me for my error.

Last edited:

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Dan Quinn is available, right? Too bad it is a big move down to go from nfl head coach back to positional coach in college. Loved his DL when he was at UF.

Dan Quinn was one of the best defensive playcallers I've ever seen. I'd take him back as DC in a heartbeat.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I just read the referenced article and realized it is Bob freaking Redmon just throwing his own personal thoughts out there. He is just making stuff up ... filling the time and milking the hits ... with irrelevant stuff.
The actual information is in a link in that article. He didn’t post anything substantial in the free article. Just random stuff everyone knows

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Bob never knows anything. He might’ve been in the know 20 years ago.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

And just HOW is Dan available right now?

Cause if he is then if I'm CDM then I'd fire that effin Dwag of a DC right now and throw a Brinks truck at CDQ.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The actual information is in a link in that article. He didn’t post anything substantial in the free article. Just random stuff everyone knows

Yeah ... but it is Bob. He just throws stuff out there because anyone told him something. He is just a repeater of everything.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
And just HOW is Dan available right now?

Cause if he is then if I'm CDM then I'd fire that effin Dwag of a DC right now and throw a Brinks truck at CDQ.

Thought he was canned after another even more dismal of a season with Atlanta. Guess I heard wrong.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
That's SOP for that guy.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Bob never knows anything. He might’ve been in the know 20 years ago.

The hell you say. He was right on the money. I, for one, could not be happier with the turnaround coach Chip Kelly has achieved with our Gators in the first year.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
There’s a dude on 247 that works with Gants mom. The kid is totally open to flipping and would listen to Gray if we pursued. Who knows if we do though. Some reason we didn’t go hard for him or Cross. Maybe that’ll change with SD getting close and no safeties in the class

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.