Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Twat waffle almost rhymes with donkey
Hear, hear - well done!

leogator

May 5, 2018
Look, our coaches looked at Gant's and Cross's film and were also aware of their speed. They decided not to pursue either one of them. They pursued Cine but he had eyes only for Georgia. There is a graduate transfer out of USCW called Ykili Ross that might fill that need for us. I have no idea if the coaches are looking at him or not.

There are character concerns with Gant because he was suspended for half a season for shoving a ref.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know how we have room to take transfers. We are going to have to make room if we sign Elam, Bogle, Moore or whomever is left on the board.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look, our coaches looked at Gant's and Cross's film and were also aware of their speed. They decided not to pursue either one of them. They pursued Cine but he had eyes only for Georgia. There is a graduate transfer out of USCW called Ykili Ross that might fill that need for us. I have no idea if the coaches are looking at him or not.

There are character concerns with Gant because he was suspended for half a season for shoving a ref.
This comes off as disingenuous when you try to make it look like speed was the issue

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I wonder what our chances are with this guy. He's really good. All-ACC and he's on the All-ACC academic honor roll. We need an anchor on the O-line .

Why is he transferring? Is he a graduate? Or did he get passed up on the depth chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.