Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
It actually sounds like we finish: Elam, MAR , Bogle, Moore

FYI that would likely be top 6 possibly top 5 class

FFYI that is a 287.48 in the composite. With 6 top 100 players.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

EmptyMedicalBlowfish-small.gif

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What if she’s 18
Dude..... It’s the mans daughter. I have four kids. Three of them are daughters and do consider myself a highly religious man. You wanna see a man lose his religion.... have another grown man mess with his daughter. 18 or not. :eek3: I got places and people to help ensure that sum’b!itch would never be heard from again.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude..... It’s the mans daughter. I have four kids. Three of them are daughters and do consider myself a highly religious man. You wanna see a man lose his religion.... have another grown man mess with his daughter. 18 or not. :eek3: I got places and people to help ensure that sum’b!itch would never be heard from again.
I see you have a lot of things, but a sense of humor ain't one.

BTW, just wait until your girls go off to college. Because from the way you talk, I'm sure they don't have any daddy issues at all.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I see you have a lot of things, but a sense of humor ain't one.

BTW, just wait until your girls go off to college. Because from the way you talk, I'm sure they don't have any daddy issues at all.

Dude I was serious I’m my first sentence. The rest was just a joke. You Talking about my girls having daddy issues.... actually that’s a pretty twisted sense of humor. I guess the same kind that asks another father if his daughter is 18. But I was kinda just screwing with you. But as we know there’s a little truth in every joke. And yeah, I’d lose my sh!t over a grown ass man messing with my 18year old HS senior. Daddy issues? Come on dude? Those girls mostly have deadbeat dads.... not loving fathers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.