Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am with you a bit. I think UF:

1. Should be the slight favorite for Elam since he did not committ after his UGa official.

2. Has a good shot at Moore as UF makes the most sense for him and he responded so positively to his office. Still he had an offical last weekend and has another one pending.

3. Bogle also makes sense for UF and I am really hoping to see this trend of good DL prospects from FL going to U-A-L and greyshirting. I am not sure if that colors my view, but I see it as a UF v. MIami battle and right now UF is a better choice.

4. WIth Richards, I have no idea and have seen little.

I would think if we got one of those two out of Bogle and MAR it probably would be Bogle.

If a Bama greyshirt means things not covered that first year I doubt his mom would be good with that. They probably find a scholarship for him if he will sign however.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ok Coach Muschamp, why don't you get back to recruiting 8 DL again this year.
As usual, you are disconnected from reality and creating your own instead.

Chimp recruited 6-8 DBs and 3-4 Rushbacker/Bucks per year. He almost never landed real DL.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What's up with Henderson taking visits? Where's he going?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I think it’s time insti either writes the acronyms correctly or get a perma ban. It’s beyond retarded the way he’s doing it

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I think it’s time insti either writes the acronyms correctly or get a perma ban. It’s beyond retarded the way he’s doing it
It was my understanding from a recent thread, that was the new policy...

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Exactly we the owner has pervs on here talking about underaged girls and he should be worried that I type U-A-L or UWVa.

The other thing is a joke or it doesn't happen in every thread. The point is you're derailing multiple threads with your dumb abbreviations.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
The other thing is a joke or it doesn't happen in every thread. The point is you're derailing multiple threads with your dumb abbreviations.

Typing the abreviations I choose to type has never derailed any thread. That some people can not let it alone might. That is not me. That is a problem some other people have. I would like this thread better without such silly posts including yours. How about you?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I dont know much about whats going on behind the curtain nor do I pretend to know. But it seems to me after following this thread for sometime, Insti seems to just pull stuff out of nowhere with nothing of substance in order to go against what others are posting with references. The abbreviation thing is a very close parallel to that if you take into account it is just to go against others. His handle is instigator ...

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Typing the abreviations I choose to type has never derailed any thread. That some people can not let it alone might. That is not me. That is a problem some other people have. I would like this thread better without such silly posts including yours. How about you?
The problem is that nobody knows what the **** you're talking about except you. So yeah it's a problem. You are the problem. Not other posters pointing out how dumb your abbreviations are getting. It's pretty much unanimous that you should stop. The creator of this board has asked you to stop. So idk why you are being stubborn about it.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I dont know much about whats going on behind the curtain nor do I pretend to know. But it seems to me after following this thread for sometime, Insti seems to just pull stuff out of nowhere with nothing of substance in order to go against what others are posting with references. The abbreviation thing is a very close parallel to that if you take into account it is just to go against others.

You clearly need to reread this thread and the entire board. I post more links that anyone here.

For example this thread I started has a link:

Gator Basketball - Lewis and Mann named McDonald's AAs

and this post did not include a like but I think most people here can find 247sports and the individual players:

Recruiting - 2019 Recruiting Thread: UF lands Grad Transfer DT Jon Greenard

and this thread:

The biggest weakness of every CFB Playoff contender

and this thread

Now this is funny....

and this post:

Gator Basketball - Lewis and Mann named McDonald's AAs

But hey I understand a little guy like you needs to suckup to the bullies around here. So don't let any facts get in your way.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
The problem is that nobody knows what the **** you're talking about except you. So yeah it's a problem. You are the problem. Not other posters pointing out how dumb your abbreviations are getting. It's pretty much unanimous that you should stop. The creator of this board has asked you to stop. So idk why you are being stubborn about it.

People have died defending our right of free speech, no matter how stupid or vapid.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know much about whats going on behind the curtain nor do I pretend to know. But it seems to me after following this thread for sometime, Insti seems to just pull stuff out of nowhere with nothing of substance in order to go against what others are posting with references. The abbreviation thing is a very close parallel to that if you take into account it is just to go against others. His handle is instigator ...

Maybe that was aimed at me a little also. I just don't trust biased recruiting sites as much as some based on their past. I do look at them but also look at what is being said on the other teams sites and in twitter etc.

Taking everything as a whole that I have seen I just call it like it looks to me right now guessing like everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.