Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Gentleman, please put an end to this. We sometimes make silly or unseemly remarks as a matter of course on this board - usually in the ongoing quest for a giggle or perhaps a more colorful illustration of some point. Generally they are received as such, without serious offense being taken. I myself am guilty of embracing the twatwaffle fad because I found it amusing and remarkably goofy. But a line has been crossed in this thread that seems to go beyond good-natured raunchiness and is now engendering some seriously bad feeling. Cease fire!

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am with you a bit. I think UF:

1. Should be the slight favorite for Elam since he did not committ after his UGa official.

2. Has a good shot at Moore as UF makes the most sense for him and he responded so positively to his office. Still he had an offical last weekend and has another one pending.

3. Bogle also makes sense for UF and I am really hoping to see this trend of good DL prospects from FL going to U-A-L and greyshirting. I am not sure if that colors my view, but I see it as a UF v. MIami battle and right now UF is a better choice.

4. WIth Richards, I have no idea and have seen little.
what in the #### is a U-A-L and why are you such an insufferable choade?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What’s more annoying is all of you bitching about it and continuing to derail threads with this nonsense...who gives a **** just let it be

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This thread has gone off the rails. Any more comments on Insti's retarded abbreviations, statutory rape or the hotness of daughters stops here. If you want a vacation, bring them up again.

Alky has been given at least 5 vacations since this site started and he's right on the verge of another one. Consider this a warning.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread has gone off the rails. Any more comments on Insti's retarded abbreviations, statutory rape or the hotness of daughters stops here. If you want a vacation, bring them up again.

Alky has been given at least 5 vacations since this site started and he's right on the verge of another one. Consider this a warning.

Can we talk about the hotness of cousins?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What I really want to see is the title of this thread getting changed. Greenard’s getting a lot print time on GCMB. Good timing for him on his commit I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.