Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I would pay pretty good money to see our local internet-tough-guy(s) in the same room with people they've mocked from behind their keyboard. It would be really priceless seeing him... er, them squirm.

If they were half as smart as they purport, they would treat people with respect, or at least some decency.

You just wiped out 90% of internet sports content.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think that has been confirmed, has it? Actually since I am such a naturally born skeptic particularly when it comes to internet rumors, I went to Cordell Landers - Staff Directory - Florida Gators and there he is, still part of the Gator staff.

Not saying anything one way or another BUT using the internet to confirm something because you’re skeptical of information on the internet is strange, no?

The Florida Gators website is routinely not updated. Hell, the players’ heights and weights have been notoriously been not updated for years.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Not saying anything one way or another BUT using the internet to confirm something because you’re skeptical of information on the internet is strange, no?

The Florida Gators website is routinely not updated. Hell, the players’ heights and weights have been notoriously been not updated for years.
Well, one is a forum full of negative nellies, the other one is the official UAA website. What to do, what to do...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we have learned anything over the past decade, it’s that nothing good will happen until it does. So you pumpers can turn blue in the face touting this or that, but until something good happens, it hasn’t. Over the past decade we’ve had little to be excited about. No reason to jump to conclusions now.

Diwan Black is a good thing thus far. But he is unsigned and things can change. If the last 10 years have taught us anything, it’s to never get too happy because there is a flight of stairs we’re are just moments from falling down.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I coulda sworn we had this kid committed last year, was a 5*, big time recruit and recruiter for us. One might even say he was our best recruiter. Who'd he sign with? I forget...

:lol:

J.Gator NP

Nov 15, 2017
Diwun Black is transferring to IMG. We’ve never landed a commitment from there, too many negative UF influences. How y’all think this will play out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.