Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe needs some courses to meet UF entrance requirements an/or get enough credits to graduate in December? Possibly his present school does't have early graduation?

Just some thoughts

I think it will be a minor miracle if he graduates and gets qualified period...there will be no early graduation

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Maybe needs some courses to meet UF entrance requirements an/or get enough credits to graduate in December? Possibly his present school does't have early graduation?

Just some thoughts

Maybe he just wants to be a Kowboy...

(I suspect you’re right. Something like that or a family issue.)

leogator

May 5, 2018
Hold the presses, he might be going to IMG instead. It is not finalized yet though, so the family is not announcing it yet.

Last edited:

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
All sites ratings are skewed somewhat and there are politics being played on kids who attend or don't attend certain camps. A better way is to look at their legit offer lists and top 3-5 schools they are actually officially visiting. If those schools are places like Bama, uga, Clemson, fsu, auburn, osu, etc then you know that kid can flat out play...if they are visiting ucf, usf, vandy, fiu, fau, or some other **** school then we are reaching...

At this time are we closer to the first group or second?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bc Ole Piss said so? Really?

I have no idea what they said...heard it enough from UF writers...not sure where they got it from but the fact he looks to be moving and possibly sitting out this year is pretty telling

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
in terms of quality UF is currently 13th on rivals in terms of star quality. our class average rating is at 3.54. 13 schools currently have more four stars than we do. Four are in the SEC. Arky and USC have 7 like us. Pruitt has managed to get a five star OL and nine four star players at UT.

the quality of the class is trending well, but we need to keep the little momentum we have going and increase it..

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea what they said...heard it enough from UF writers...not sure where they got it from but the fact he looks to be moving and possibly sitting out this year is pretty telling
Link? I'm not doubting you, I just havent seen it.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah.... ok.
It's kind of like Norvell...i wouldn't know him from you if i ran into him but the first thing that comes to mind is "red flags" because that's all anyone ever seems to mention. I have no idea what his red flags are. Same with Black...seems everyone everywhere only talks about his bad grades...the hell if i know

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Very true.

Recruiting rankings originally grew out of exactly that type of analysis. If UF, F$U & scUM were after a kid he was a blue chip. Today, national rankings are very much affected by whom Bama, OSU and other top programs are chasing. I don’t think most of the collegiate press are qualified talent evaluators.

I really appreciate the members of this board that dig deep into that world & report to us.

There is also Fit. Spread vs Pro-Set, Speed vs Power...

I have said this over and over, Mullen will shock a lot of people. To me it's more about execution and lack of it these past 8-9 years.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016

I have said this over and over, Mullen will shock a lot of people. To me it's more about execution and lack of it these past 8-9 years.
and effort as well. Mac turned the team into a bunch of BBQ sauce making snowflakes.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

And thinking - as opposed to playing fast and attacking - much more often than not. Improvement on that will take time. The schedule sets up well for us, the challenges build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.