2019 Pick 'Em Season 2 has begun! Congrats Durty South Swamp!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna be honest guys, I woke up this morning and saw the thread title change and bout fell out laughing.

When I made the picks a few weeks ago I completely forgot that we were picking against the spread. I just picked straight up who I thought would win and never gave it a second thought. :lol:

Pays to be lucky once in a while!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Last year I got 155 right out of 310 total. That means I got 155 wrong. I could have picked the exact opposite of who I thought would beat the spread and ended up with the same results.

By the way I got 6 out of 20 right this week the same as the first week last year.

I consistently suck. I'm the Tennessee Vols of college football pickers.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I spend about 30 seconds a week making my picks. I’m in a huge group in a tie for 8th place, so if you spent more than a minute making your picks :loser::lol3::bwahaha::hahaha:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I spend about 30 seconds a week making my picks. I’m in a huge group in a tie for 8th place, so if you spent more than a minute making your picks :loser::lol3::bwahaha::hahaha:

Congrats on 8th place maybe that qualifies for Champion of Life.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Just realized I picked total points in our game to be 45. Not that it means anything...

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
The line on the Stanford - USC game has USC favored by 99. Is this a test?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
It ain't ready until I announce it, dork.

giphy.mp4

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Are you actually telling me that you looked at that pick while the game was going on and it showed you selected Boise State? Be very clear on this.

It had already been changed well before you made this post. I think you really ARE drunk.

Yes, I am saying I looked at my pick during the game and it showed my pick of Boise State. I can’t say with 100% certainty that I am correct as the eye sight isn’t as good as it once was but I will say with 85% certainty that I picked Boise and that I saw it reflected that way on the site during the game. I will say with 100% certainty that I did not change my FSU/Boise pick or any of my other picks after I made them the first time prior to the UF/Miami game. If you have an electronic record of my picks prior to the UF/Miami game and it reflects Boise, that would be great. If you don’t have a record of my picks other than the selection that shows me with FSU then I’m out of luck.

As far as changing the Tennessee score, thank you for sobering up enough between my first comment about it at 10:31pm and my second comment about it at 11:16pm to correct it. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator