Recruiting 2019 recruiting still Butterslike, #17 class

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Lets wait to piss and moan after we actually know who and what we sign. We may all be crying then but who knows. The donk just loves to stir the pot and he cant go thru a whole day without whining and misery. If there is no reason, he fabricates one.

It’s part of the shtick. And it’s almost fun.

To the point at hand though, have I missed something? Did I miss the twits and articles about all the commitments HalfAssU and scUM have racked up in the past week? Or UGAy for that matter? Did anyone expect a cascade of commits after this last weekend? If you did, why? We all know not to expect any of the recent visitors or the upcoming ones to announce until next week. So yeah, carry on.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Only point I am making is ... you might be right but you might be wrong. At this point we are all just reading tea leaves and making guesses. There are some good reads and some bad reads.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

I dont think that is going to happen. I am not recruiting expert, but I think the fish we are going after are the ones that want to have hats on the table.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Don't disagree with the gist that Mullen has yet to prove he can be an elite coach. On the other hand nothing I have seen proves he is not going to be an elite coach. This year he has us headed in the right direction. To use Missou and UK game to prove a point against Mullen is ridiculous. One can respond and say he won against LSU and Miss st, and destroyed UT and FSU on the road. Urban lost to an unranked Purdue this year in blowout fashion with one of the most talented rosters in the country. Is he suddenly not an elite coach?

We all know he has not proven to be an elite coach. Let me ask you this, what is your prediction? Do you think Mullen will be a failure or will he be an elite coach? Will he win an SEC / national championship in 3 years or will he be fired in 3 years?

Just want your prediction here on the record, because it seem you have been negative about him since the day he was hired, and your opinion of him did not improve much despite the decent season he had so far.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
we’re not even remotely close to looking like a Butters teams and it’s honestly one of the most uneducated responses I’ve read on here

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Rule #1: Beat the leghumpers
Rule #2: See rule #1.
Rule #3. Start talking about a successful season only after rule #2.
Rule #4. See rule #3.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Hahahahahaha….have you been hiding in a closet? Read every thread ever posted on every subject there is and come back and tell me more....this is the off season and this board will reek of negativity. Always has and always will.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
what looks exactly like mac? Simply the record? Or do you believe the play on the field was similar?

As for coaches, you didnt see the difference in hiring a guy like knox over a guy like Nord? A guy like savage over a guy like kent?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I sure wish you fckers would start another thread to have this non stop dick contest and leave this thread to recruiting updates.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The question stands, I guess with all natural pessimist, Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

To Swonkey, it's the wrongs that give him rights.
It's his personal pillslopity, & standard Gator fans are who this pill slops. Pity.

Still, the raw (true) data points out = better recruit class makes for the most wins, the most championships.
Excellent coaching, best practicing, superb S & C, etc can pull up some bootstraps. This season we've seen it work.
Not Mullen, not his crew, no our Gator players are gonna throw up their hands in pre-defeat, in dispair because the staff missed on certain recruits. Gators fight in playing each game.

So, year after year of poor recruiting could cost Mullen his dream job. I don't think he will allow that.
Still, I think Mullen relies on "on-field proof" to design his honorable (truth-laden) recruit pitches. In due time his Gators will contend with the CFB best - in wins, in trophies. Impatience is everybody's torment - a process different souls endure in panic unto calmness. We just have to endure that too.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Of all the threads to bring this up ... just like coaching versus recruiting ... it aint how big it is ... its how you use it. Unless it is just too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator