2020 NFL Draft Thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FIU QB gone before Fromm
you know at some point the ugly recruiting schtick has to get has to be rubbing thin.

I wonder if they're even bothering to try to sell the "we're going to win championships" thing. they were selling the we will get you the NFL in 3 years. now even that seems sketchy.

I wonder how long the Georgia faithful will put up with this? will they be happy with just continuing to dominate Florida?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
you know at some point the ugly recruiting schtick has to get has to be rubbing thin.

I wonder if they're even bothering to try to sell the "we're going to win championships" thing. they were selling the we will get you the NFL in 3 years. now even that seems sketchy.

I wonder how long the Georgia faithful will put up with this? will they be happy with just continuing to dominate Florida?

They seem to be ok with a recruiting title and beating Florida...They’re a paper tiger and Kirbys decision making on QBs is Muschampian at its finest...I’m completely lost on why kids want to go there to play for some Sling blade reject with a haircut from Mary Tyler Moore’s hairdresser...he’s such a douchebag he threw his players under the bus and I don’t care how big your ego is that’s completely unforgivable...and he’s such a smarmy douchebag he’s as punchable as his goggle eyed kicker...F*** UGA

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

When I go through my Facebook feed it seems that way. They question him all season, the hires, the play calling, etc. Then they beat us or land a big recruit and they start bragging like they won a natty again. They also don’t understand how their goggled kicker wasn’t drafted by the 4th round. They were seriously trying to be draft champs. Thought they would have six players go round one.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Swain, Shuler, Townsend and the others make me appreciate the team we had over the last few years. No championships, not to our standard, but still a really good group of guys. Happy that they were able to right the ship in their college careers and are now getting a shot in the league.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah our Gator boys did real well in the draft. Just goes to show that hard work and great coaching by Mullen helped these guys. Go Gators!!

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Apparently there was concern among the coaches that [Fromm] lacked the ability to throw anything in excess of 10 yards, specifically on 4th down, near midfield.
I share that concern . . . but not in a bad way.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That pick in the 1st ain't looking too bad now, is it?
That last center was a first round guy. Like I said I'm not saying the player was bad but with other glaring needs in a wide out heavy draft. I don't agree, it looks like it might have worked out. But there is no way on Thursday night they were gonna know that on Saturday a guy would have been available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.