2020 NFL Draft Thread

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a fan of the Lamb pick by Dallas.

I think that’s a good pick up for you, @TheDouglas78 .

Not a fan of the pick , using a first round pick for a slot receiver in a receiver rich draft seems too much. Especially with the best Center still on the board, after the All-Pro starting center retired. None of the corners at that point were worth the spot, but a couple of solid safeties were also still on the board.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lamb was a solid pick. Possibly the best receiver in the draft. **** dougie

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

so T what you’re saying is-
It’s better to pick up a high performing skill position player and then wait until the 2nd or 3rd round to pick up an Offensive lineman.
I’d have to agree with you on that

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Glad Ahmad's one of the Good Guys, and that's not the first time I've said that.
He is truly an alltime great Gator.

I remember looking at him lining up a strong safety and thinking what in the hell are they doing. Damn did he prove any doubter wrong.

so fundamentally solid and he always came up huge in big games. we could use 5 Ahmad Blacks to put in our secondary right now.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Tonight, look for Van and Greenard to be picked. Zuniga is a maybe. He killed the combine. Teams love his ability. He had a top 40 pick grade heading into the season. Then, came the injuries. Does a team pull the trigger? I don't think so, but all it takes is one team.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If I'm Aaron Rodgers, I'm looking to get traded yesterday

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It requires a subscription, but “The Athletic” wrote a piece on the recruiting rankings of the first round picks. It is what we all know, stars matter.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Giving you a pity “like”. But I want to be very clear here. This is not your finest effort.
It wasnt it was a long night watching grown men cry as their kid got picked in the draft. Kind of like watching donkey cry after learning her impregnated t's mom. At least in both case someone is gonna get paid, the new NFL player and t's mom.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Lamb is a solid talent, top 15 talent. Not knocking the kid, but when you just resign Cooper, and have a guy getting better like Gallup. With needs at center, DL, and safety. Just thought the pick could be better used elsewhere.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jags gonna jag. Laviska Shenault is a good player. But, who cares how good you are if you are on the sideline hurt. He has sustained injuries 3 years in a row. He is a violent receiver though.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Dobbins kid is a stud. Clemson didn't make their comeback until he tweaked his bad ankle in that game. He was single handedly destroying that defense .

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Van Jefferson drafted 57th. High praise considering how historically deep this WR class is. Well done! He killed the draft process.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus
@LindseyThiry: New Rams WR Van Jefferson is the first Florida offensive skill position player to go in the first two rounds since Tim Tebow (25th overall) in 2010, according to @ESPNStatsInfo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator