Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Jaheim Bell is on flip watch. If so we’ve lost complete control

Hey! Our average star rating will go up if a three star leaves! Yeah!

Seriously, he’s not a catastrophic loss based on last year’s class and who we have committed now, but we’re losing more than we’re winning and fans need to find a way to visibly and vocally turn up the heat on dan and strick regarding this weak sauce recruiting. If Mrs. Mullen starts heading to Orlando for groceries we’ll know we’re making an impact.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Losing him hurts. Mullen needs to stop recruiting these guys with grade issues. He’s losing too many of them and that is all on him.
agree it hurts. But black seems to be one of the more positively outspoken UF recruits in a while. Never wavering, always recruiting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shart sharts the bed in every big game.

The trajectory is downward, despite the talent. And the talent is openly saying three and done. You dont win like that.

You dont hear Bammers talking to the press about their 36 mo NFL plan.

Shart just got destroyed by Ogre. Please dont tell me what a great coach he is.

leogator

May 5, 2018
optics to who? And how do you think those optics will affect us?
To other recruits. We have been losing Florida recruits to OOS teams and particularly to Georgia a lot this year and recruits recruits we are after might think that we are not a desirable program to even the instate recruits.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To other recruits. We have been losing Florida recruits to OOS teams and particularly to Georgia a lot this year and recruits recruits we are after might think that we are not a desirable program to even the instate recruits.
Dont feed the dwag troll.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
But who is selling these optics? Kirby? Other coaches? I just dont buy the optics angle. Mullen can talk to every recruit and set them straight. It all comes back to having closers.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Never left, but yes, I'm not that committed as a poster. Your statement is way off base, but I assume you already know that...just trying to fire up the troops.
Slacking off isn't an excuse. We need total commitment and lots of sarcasm.

were you aware that you can see the smoke coming off the joint if you're using the dark theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.