Status
Not open for further replies.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Getting those two CB's would be huge. Hopefully the depth chart won't be an issue w/ them. We need to get back into Jacksonville and Trinity.
Well we’ve got two leaving next year. Who knows where Steele and Hill will ultimately end up at. We could be in a pinch needing two by the time they sign. Plus with Hill, he already has one torn ACL. He could easily get injured again like Wilson.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well we’ve got two leaving next year. Who knows where Steele and Hill will ultimately end up at. We could be in a pinch needing two by the time they sign. Plus with Hill, he already has one torn ACL. He could easily get injured again like Wilson.

True. True. True. True. True.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
McGlothern is definitely coming this weekend and he seems pretty high on the good guys he’s friends with Arjei Henderson and Chris Steele and they’re talking is up a lot to him...that’s a good sign we’re getting interest from these type of guys.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Another DC area kid reporting an offer, no rivals or 247 profile:

OT/DT Dwayne Allick, 6'3 285lbs:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2020 WDE reporting a UF offer from the DC area, Dematha HS/. It'll be interesting to see how well Locksley recruits at Maryland. Bama, Penn State, and Ohio State pull a lot of talent out of DC.

Coziah Izzard, 4-star 6'3 255lbs:

Coziah Izzard, DeMatha Catholic, Weak-Side Defensive End

We used to pull some talent out of there back under Urbs too...there and the carolinas used to be pretty good to us

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is it any coincidence that Coach Gray just came from the DC area?

I don't think it's a coincidence at all. We've been recruiting the DMV for a while (Jalon Jones was playing in Baltimore, before transferring back to Richmond) and we offered several kids in this current cycle. I do think it will help, and more so from his Va Tech days vs. Redskins (as he had little, if any, interaction w/ local HS coaches/kids). The DMV is loaded w/ talent and any program in the country should be recruiting it regularly.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mullen and Gray in Jacksonville to see 5-star CB Fred Davis and his 4-star CB teammate Miles Brooks. Gotta get back into Jacksonville!!!

Also visited Orange Park Oakleaf 4-star teammates, DE Chantz Williams & OL Jalon Rivers.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The next Percy? :rolleyes4:
ritter.gif

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This kid is from the DC area. He's the next Percy. I love getting kids from that region. Percy was from Virginia Beach I think.

I really hope we land this kid
You do realize DC is about 200 miles from Va. Beach, right? That's like saying you love getting kids from the Tampa Bay area when the kid is actually from Jacksonville....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator