Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The MO is to be loud during lulls and / or we are dealing with adversity and quiet as a church mouse when we are winning.
Winning what? Have we been winning championships that Ive forgotten?

We celebrating 3rd in the SEC East now? Is that how we roll?

I said last year doesnt really matter, but Id like to see momentum and improvement (check) and an elite receuiting class (far from it).

It is easy to guess what the soup will be like from seeing the ingredients on the table.

Mullinz recruiting deserves derision. It is only ever so slightly better than Butters, and frankly Butters was a lazy ass and didnt even try. This isnt all Mullinz fault, however, as weve done almost nothing to support him in year 9 of this never ending rebuild.

Choker's 60th ranked defense deserves derision. Once he is gone you pumpers will badmouth him and say it was obvious. Im just not too blinded to call a horse a horse now.

Last edited:

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Woke up this morning to see this thread is kept alive by a bunch of dolts that couldn’t get a date on Friday night. Effing Losers...

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We need to land 5 stars, no doubt. But at RB? No.

Least important position on the field, and if you look at our roster we are stacked at that position with 1 3 star (Perine) and 2 4 stars (Pierce and Davis). I wouldn’t trade our RB room for many in the country to be honest.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s a joke sheeuthead. A couple of know nothings arguing over Mullen’s recruiting on a Friday night. Also, You are the ABSOLUTE LAST MOFO on here that should question one’s age by their posts.
Believe me, no one on this board is looking for dates. Some have never had a date, no doubt, some are decaes past dating, but none are looking for dates.

Prunes maybe.

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need to land 5 stars, no doubt. But at RB? No.

Least important position on the field, and if you look at our roster we are stacked at that position with 1 3 star (Perine) and 2 4 stars (Pierce and Davis). I wouldn’t trade our RB room for many in the country to be honest.

Bama & UGLY get 5* rbs every class it seems like, if we want to compete we need stud backs.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Believe me, no one on this board is looking for dates. Some have never had a date, no doubt, some are decaes past dating, but none are looking for dates.

Prunes maybe.
I’ll have you know Mrs. G and I watched an old movie together last night. That’s kinda like a date, right? In the interest of full disclosure, I don’t think either of us remembered it was Friday night. Oh and speaking of prunes, would you mind picking some up for me while you’re at the store?

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Didn’t he just warm a spot w the Pats? Not arguing just something I saw...regardless he never got drafted
That could be true I don’t know. If so then we have one 5* in the NFL....yippy skippy....

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Woke up this morning to see this thread is kept alive by a bunch of dolts that couldn’t get a date on Friday night. Effing Losers...
I take very very slight offense to that.....I’m newly married with my first kid on the way. Working extra hard now....that’s why I was up a 230 am

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
It’s a joke sheeuthead. A couple of know nothings arguing over Mullen’s recruiting on a Friday night. Also, You are the ABSOLUTE LAST MOFO on here that should question one’s age by their posts.
Dayummmm

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I take very very slight offense to that.....I’m newly married with my first kid on the way. Working extra hard now....that’s why I was up a 230 am
Just a little joke for the morning.Hang around a while. If you are easily offended, you will be offended. If you are not easily offended, you will still be offended. Also, Pro tip from a father of 13yo twins: stockpile as much sleep now as possible. You’ll thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.