Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I think Morven Joseph is a UF lean, and they like him. Chantz Williams is legit as well. I just hope we don't take more than 2 in this class.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We're trying to flip this OL from South Carolina, he's visited UF and said he "felt at home".

Savage will get this kid to double those reps. lol

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Reports on a few of our commits and/or targets from today's UA Orlando camp:

- Bowman says UF is his leader, has interests in UGA, Alabama, and Clemson

- Griffis is looking really good at the camp, has beaten everyone he's gone against (hopefully he gets a bump up the rankings)

- Beck looks good, other than UF also considering Miami and Alabama

- Richardson is still interested in UF, recent offers from UGA & Penn State after he de-committed

- Dexter measured in at 6'7 and 270lbs. Claims to have run a 4.7 (I can't find this confirmed anywhere)

- 2021 TE Gage Wilcox, from Tampa, got a CB to UF today - he'll likely be the top TE in the 2021 class

Last edited:

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
Does anybody know what they are projecting AR as if he stays in the class and Beck comes too? I am not aware of him playing any other position at Eastside...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Does anybody know what they are projecting AR as if he stays in the class and Beck comes too? I am not aware of him playing any other position at Eastside...

AR de-committed. He's not in the class - right now. But he's projected as a QB, 100%. He's the #2 QB in the state right now, behind Beck. He's getting serious looks from some of the big-boys of college football. I hope he signs w/ UF. We could use two in this class - which will give us 4 Mullen signees - and they can battle it out for the starting job when Franks leaves (unless one of them pulls a Trever Lawrence and beats out a Franks).

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
Ok thanks BMF. I’d love to see the kids stay home but in today’s climate I don’t see it working out. I hope I’m wrong!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok thanks BMF. I’d love to see the kids stay home but in today’s climate I don’t see it working out. I hope I’m wrong!

I do too. I think AR saw the writing on the wall last week at Junior Day. Beck is the kid the staff really wants. I'm not sure if he "wants more love" or whatever it is...but he may not want to be in a two QB class. He's definitely got the running skills Mullen wants/needs out of his QBs, but his passing numbers are suspect (less than 50% completion). I've read that his WR's aren't the best, but less than 50% isn't a good sign for a HS QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator