Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
For you all wanting insider knowledge, keep an eye on Avante Williams. Hes trying to make a visit this weekend and our chances of flipping him are about 90%

Xavier Henderson is also visiting and is leaning our way to pull the trigger this weekend

Mark is visiting as well and would be a take if he wants in

This is going to be a HUGE recruiting weekend.

Then I’ll expect 3 commitments this weekend then.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I really hope we can get those 3 to commit. As disappointing as the result was this weekend, I still think we’re headed in the right direction. Just need an infusion of elite talent. We need sure tacklers on defense and hopefully, Avantae Williams fits the bill. Also, if Xzavier approaches the game as seriously as his brother, he’ll be an awesome college receiver. I’d love to see us flip Knighton and pillage anyone else of value in FSU’s class.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
For you all wanting insider knowledge, keep an eye on Avante Williams. Hes trying to make a visit this weekend and our chances of flipping him are about 90%

Xavier Henderson is also visiting and is leaning our way to pull the trigger this weekend

Mark is visiting as well and would be a take if he wants in

This is going to be a HUGE recruiting weekend.

This would be a beautiful thing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I shot milk out my nose.

Are you serious?

The man has been playing Jeremiah Moon at NT. Jeremiah Moon! All 212 pounds of him.
(Until tue guard and center broke him in half.)

You think anyone over 205 is staying "outside"?

:lmao2:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The man has been playing Jeremiah Moon at NT. Jeremiah Moon! All 212 pounds of him

Don’t get me started on that. I was throwing crap all during the game. The guy flails around like he’s doing a Gumby impersonation every time he rushes the passer. He’s the first pass rusher I’ve seen get his azz kicked by runningbacks. Diabate is 190-200 pounds, and he is a better pass rusher than Moon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t get me started on that. I was throwing crap all during the game. The guy flails around like he’s doing a Gumby impersonation every time he rushes the passer..
Running around and flapping is also his version of pass defense.

He is really fast though and good at chasing down edge runs, I will admit.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Serious question for the recruitnicks

Do the better WR/ RB want to play in An Mullens “ideal” O or a more pro set

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thumbing through I'm paying attention to four things. I miss stuff constantly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Serious question for the recruitnicks

Do the better WR/ RB want to play in An Mullens “ideal” O or a more pro set
Serious question do you think Marks, Weston and whatever leftover RB we steal from directional GA are going to scare anyone?

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Oh I think I know the answer, but I am not knowledgeable enough sober to make a proclamation ;)

who knew recruiting and schemes are complicated stuff

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh I think I know the answer, but I am not knowledgeable enough sober to make a proclamation ;)

who knew recruiting and schemes are complicated stuff
the answer is exactly what the answer always is, drink heavily.

If you are a Gator in these lost decades, you must.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I realize we are trying to flip Tim Smith, but are there any others we are trying to add if he sticks with bama? I love our DT class (Dexter, Goods, and Brown). I'd like them to add one more though.

we have two 3 stars who are already north of 300 lbs as plan Bs on the board. Jeffrey M’ba and Branard Wright. We lead for M’ba over FSU and run even with the hogs for Wright who is from Texas. I guess we’re waiting to see what smith does before pulling trigger on one of those two.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
we have two 3 stars who are already north of 300 lbs as plan Bs on the board. Jeffrey M’ba and Branard Wright. We lead for M’ba over FSU and run even with the hogs for Wright who is from Texas. I guess we’re waiting to see what smith does before pulling trigger on one of those two.

I’d rather we take M’ba regardless. Hold off on another WR for Pete’s sake. Or drop one of the lowly CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator