Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Some smoke about the secret visitor being one that saves Knox his job and calms down the villagers with pitchforks...hope they’re right
I know Slev has already said this isn’t the case but leads me to another question...

Is he actually in danger or just to fans and media? I’ve read a few places that no staff changes are planned or imminent besides possibly adding some more recruiting staff.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Just fans and media...but imo if he isn’t shored up with a guy that can close and sell our program to these 5* kids it’s gonna settle is into a Richt type ceiling

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Just fans and media...but imo if he isn’t shored up with a guy that can close and sell our program to these 5* kids it’s gonna settle is into a Richt type ceiling
I mean I’m with you but reading that first post that referenced “saved job” makes one wonder if there’s more. But no surprise, I expect hes safe as long as CDM is the HC unfortunately.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I mean I’m with you but reading that first post that referenced “saved job” makes one wonder if there’s more. But no surprise, I expect hes safe as long as CDM is the HC unfortunately.

Saved his job should have been put in quotations as to mean from the fans and media that zero in on his shortcomings...Dan is a very forgiving man

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So “We gettin everybody” is alive and well?
Me asking....where do you see us ending up being ranked?
Him : if we the ones saying they are Gators now, we are looking at top 5 is this year.

We are also looking at processing some to make room for the higher ranked guys so dont get hung on the numbers

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Me asking....where do you see us ending up being ranked?
Him : if we the ones saying they are Gators now, we are looking at top 5 is this year.

We are also looking at processing some to make room for the higher ranked guys so dont get hung on the numbers

I dont doubt your source has hope but looking at the top 5, i dont think we can manage that. Would need 300+ points and even landing Smith and the other guys, max we hit is likely around 290

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator