Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The only past I'm living in is remembering when you used to be a contribution to this board vs a cancer.
Sorry.....I forgot.

We gettimg errbody. Dont even have enough seats, will have to process the three stars.

Mo betta?

Last edited:

LurkingGator

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2016
Hopefully UGA stays away. They seem to be ignoring their own state this year for some reason.

After watching that highlight reel, I want this guy real bad, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I think UGA was just CB’d for their second 5 star RB so I don’t *think* they will make a run at Gibbs

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

So far this is a guy UF has shown almost 0 interest in. Billy G is a big liability and it’s not just his in person recruiting but his evaluations of what he wants to see in a kid...makes no sense that we let him have so much say in who we are going to recruit

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Marks and Weston have the size and frame...whitemore I’d say is ST but then again we thought we were getting everybody this year...Gonzo must only read message boards on swamp gas

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marks and Weston gave the size and frame...whitemore I’d say is ST but then again we thought we were getting everybody this year...Gonzo must only read message boards on swamp gas

They all have potential I suppose but they are nowhere near finished products and goes against what BG possibly told this recruit. One of Marks and Weston (can’t remember which but I think Weston) was Dans guy and his top WR.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Weston was but never camped and was looked over by everyone cause he was at a 2A school in pahokee or thereabouts

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Weston was but never camped and was looked over by everyone cause he was at a 2A school in pahokee or thereabouts

On top of not camping, he had no QB. I don't mean Weston's QB was terrible like a Driskel or LDR. I mean he looked like a RB or WR who was forced to play QB in an emergency situation. No receiver is going to put up numbers with a guy like that under center. Weston is a borderline 5 star athletically. Can he learn the position? Can he catch or does he have stone hands? We will find out next season since we will have no depth whatsoever.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
On top of not camping, he had no QB. I don't mean Weston's QB was terrible like a Driskel or LDR. I mean he looked like a RB or WR who was forced to play QB in an emergency situation. No receiver is going to put up numbers with a guy like that under center. Weston is a borderline 5 star athletically. Can he learn the position? Can he catch or does he have stone hands? We will find out next season since we will have no depth whatsoever.

Sounds like why I was so low rated...I feel for the kid

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Sorry.....I forgot.

We gettimg errbody. Dont even have enough seats, will have to process the three stars.

Mo betta?
No, not better. Because it's not believable.

See, I think what I, and everybody else, has been trying to say to you is that when your opinion comes in a metered quantity that is timely, even if it is contrary or harsh, it has more weight and validity than when it comes incessantly and is repeated over, and over, and over and in multiple threads.

I think a lot of people here value your opinion but because of either alcohol or the March to a Million you've become a bit of a nag.

In short, I miss the old Donkey.

Go Gators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.