GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GaQuincey McKinstry?
:lmao2:
I’m not technologically savvy on my phone to post a link, but check YouTube for ‘Key & Peele - East/West College Bowl’ for some good laughs.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Names that have been added to the visit list:

5 Star 2021 OT Amarius Mims

4 Star, 2021 top150 WR Jaquez Smith

4 Star, 2021 top 100 ATH Lovasea Carroll

This is the most loaded list we’ve had since Meyer. Hands down.

I’m hoping Avantae Williams gets added before the end of the week.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
He's had two 6 TD games so far this season; both against region opponents.

It’s insane. And from what I’ve read competition has not been a real slouch thus far. Any insight from anyone on where we might stand with him or if we can get him on campus? I read somewhere I think he may currently be a bucknut lean... any truth to that?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For recruiting purposes, I don't believe a win is critical (though it would be helpful to be sure); we just need to be competitive and have the Swamp be at it's craziest, with folks staying to the final whistle. I promise to do my part.

yep. Losing The game doesn’t tend to affect the recruiting at games. But winning can help in generating excitement.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
yep. Losing The game doesn’t tend to affect the recruiting at games. But winning can help in generating excitement.
Just dont get why we ve had no excitement.

We beat Cowbell, LSU, Clowntown and Meatchikn last year, all of which were no doubt big losses if Butters were still here (well maybe not Clowns), and got zero traction and a terrible "bump" class.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We beat Cowbell, LSU, Clowntown and Meatchikn last year, all of which were no doubt big losses if Butters were still here (well maybe not Clowns), and got zero traction and a terrible "bump" class.

I think facilities is part of the problem. And I think only Mullen and Gray can recruit. The others are mediocre to terrible.

I’m not saying that coaching isn’t important but there ARE people that are good at both.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Other than the fact our facilities have sucked and this is not a good recruiting staff I think we’ve underestimated just how much damage the last decade has done to this program...Especially the butter years. While we have floundered it has allowed out of state schools come in and dominate.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think facilities is part of the problem. And I think only Mullen and Gray can recruit. The others are mediocre to terrible.

I’m not saying that coaching isn’t important but there ARE people that are good at both.

Robinson has done a really good job and Turner seems to be doing well along the d-line (at least he's making offers to players over 250lbs). Facilities is definitely a problem, and that's not on the horizon for at least 30 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.