2021 NFL Draft: Pitts to Falcons at 4, Toney to Giants at 20, Trask to Bucs at 64

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like Trask to go to the Saints...I might even watch...but I hate having Jamis Winston anywhere near me.
I’d like to see him go to the Steelers. A couple of years behind Rapesburger would be ideal, IMO.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Happy for Toney, though I’d rather have seen him somewhere else for multiple reasons. But I loved his work ethic the last year, and it should be held up as a shining example of why you don’t leave as a Jr unless you’re guaranteed to be a top pick. He made millions this past season by listening and coming back.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like best case scenario for Trask is middle of the 2nd round

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For those of you keeping score at home, Bama had six, yes six, first rounders. Interestingly, five of those were on offense.

BTW - No one else had more than two.
and most of them were five stars.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
and most of them were five stars.
On the other hand, Shart has recruited a bunch of five stars as well and there was only one dwag in the first round (Stokes) and he was a 3 *. To be fair to Shart, there was one 5* he signed who was picked last night: Justin Fields.

Just one more big difference between Saban and his former protege......

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Trey Lance is going to be the biggest bust since Akili Smith.

I say Fields is the biggest QB bust of the draft. Not historically bad, but a pad pick.

Ok, sorry Ox. For some reason in passing I thought it said Trevor Lawrence, who I think may also not live up to the hype. But who the heck is Trey Lance? Was this a mistake on their part like it was for me, or did the 49ers really just use a #3 pick on a player(a QB no less) that 95% of the country has never even heard of? Holy smokes. I bet this kid was at home with family doing laundry and filling out Target applications when he got the call.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, sorry Ox. For some reason in passing I thought it said Trevor Lawrence, who I think may also not live up to the hype. But who the heck is Trey Lance? Was this a mistake on their part like it was for me, or did the 49ers really just use a #3 pick on a player(a QB no less) that 95% of the country has never even heard of? Holy smokes. I bet this kid was at home with family doing laundry and filling out Target applications when he got the call.

Lance came from the same college as Wentz...... it is just like that drafting trading up for a guy that excelled against low level competition.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
As usual, the arrogant fools running the Packers are fooking everything up. It pains me to see this happening all over again. They honestly don't care about anything but their egos. They pick a stinky dwag breath CB and throw the middle finger up at Rodgers again. They should be banned from ever drafting again.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As usual, the arrogant fools running the Packers are fooking everything up. It pains me to see this happening all over again. They honestly don't care about anything but their egos. They pick a stinky dwag breath CB and throw the middle finger up at Rodgers again. They should be banned from ever drafting again.

It’s more than slightly ironic that Rodgers would have his nose bent out of joint over the Packers taking a QB in the first round as an insurance policy against an aging star.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
It’s more than slightly ironic that Rodgers would have his nose bent out of joint over the Packers taking a QB in the first round as an insurance policy against an aging star.
I'm surprise the brass at the GB haven't done gone the way of shark humper and said we can win with our dog playing QB.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Ok, sorry Ox. For some reason in passing I thought it said Trevor Lawrence, who I think may also not live up to the hype. But who the heck is Trey Lance?

Their scouts were too busy dodging needles in the street and cleaning bum poop off their shoe to pay attention this year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Rodgers saw what Brady did last year and is wanting to do the same this year.
The only problem is Rogers isnt Brady.

But getting the fuchs out of Green Bay would be desirable for any sane person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator