2021 NFL Draft: Pitts to Falcons at 4, Toney to Giants at 20, Trask to Bucs at 64

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I’m surprised he went that late. I expected 4th or 5th round. He does have some outstanding tape who shows real potential. And, like the talking azz said, you can’t teach Forsythe’s size. That is a nice spot for him. Their o-line has been awful. He will get a real shot.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Is @soflagator happy with the Iggles picks so far?

Smith is the best overall, but a risk still, imo. Hate the Dickerson toolbag. And the rest is quintessential Eagles drafting. You’d think it’s McElwain’s recruiting with how much we reach. I wonder if they realize that it’s our choice, not the players’, so we can get whoever we want.

Anyway, I always appreciate a bargain.

Amazon product

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m surprised he went that late. I expected 4th or 5th round. He does have some outstanding tape who shows real potential. And, like the talking azz said, you can’t teach Forsythe’s size. That is a nice spot for him. Their o-line has been awful. He will get a real shot.

We did throw quite a few passes near the goal line this year. Pete has to love that experience.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
he was a named mentioned by the local radio guy, a former offensive line coach in the NFL including for the Bengals, that the Bengals were leaning toward in the second round. apparently the guy they picked lasted longer than they thought.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
you can't teach huge.

So we’re really gonna just let this lie? It’s been almost 2 hours. Nothing?

753d3907-8c75-4450-b509-3252c0c25ea9_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.