Not open for further replies.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The dreaded “silent commits”……
Seriously, that’s your response? This class is a push and we all know it. Even this kind of thing is beyond expectations.

There is nothing but positivity coming from Wilson in that article. He’s a 5*, number one at his position, an IMG get, and is bleeding O&B thanks to CBN and his new staff. So what if he doesn’t get more kids to commit in his efforts? Nonetheless, this is exactly the kind of players we need, and hats off to the new regime for signing him up!!!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Well, listened to the whole thing and it is very obvious that this guy is holding out for the $. Sounds like LSU has no chance, he knows what he is getting at aTm and Texas but he is still shopping. NIL is going to decide this. No denying him getting happy whenever Florida is mentioned.
"They gon use me...gotta get it back."

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Seriously, that’s your response? This class is a push and we all know it. Even this kind of thing is beyond expectations.

There is nothing but positivity coming from Wilson in that article. He’s a 5*, number one at his position, an IMG get, and is bleeding O&B thanks to CBN and his new staff. So what if he doesn’t get more kids to commit in his efforts? Nonetheless, this is exactly the kind of players we need, and hats off to the new regime for signing him up!!!
Take a deep breath there sporto. I was making a joke about past silent commits who turned out to be so silent we still haven’t heard from them.

I’ve been pretty consistent on being complimentary on the efforts of the new staff. And I’m not putting Wilson down at all either. I was thrilled by his commitment and on CBN getting it done so quickly.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Florida is still a big deal.....a bit tarnished and unkept,....but still a big deal.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Take a deep breath there sporto. I was making a joke about past silent commits who turned out to be so silent we still haven’t heard from them.

I’ve been pretty consistent on being complimentary on the efforts of the new staff. And I’m not putting Wilson down at all either. I was thrilled by his commitment and on CBN getting it done so quickly.

Bullchit. You're just trying to avoid the reoxification camp!!!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Kamari Wilson says we have a few silent commits in recent interview, really good article:

Kamari Wilson Talks Signing With Florida and His Gators Recruiting Efforts

Wilson has slipped on his recruiting cap and is targeting a few players to come to Florida with him.

“I'm the best recruiter ever. I'm trying to get [Monsinger Pace, Fla. defensive end] Shamar Stewart and I can't speak on the other guys, because they're silently committed. But just know, the Florida Gators are going to get some more dogs.”

How I want to believe, but still waiting on all the silent commits since Chump to get here

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Thats cool. My bad, the humor was not captured on my part. It seemed to me that you were jaded. Carry on.

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kamari Wilson says we have a few silent commits in recent interview, really good article:

Kamari Wilson Talks Signing With Florida and His Gators Recruiting Efforts

Wilson has slipped on his recruiting cap and is targeting a few players to come to Florida with him.

“I'm the best recruiter ever. I'm trying to get [Monsinger Pace, Fla. defensive end] Shamar Stewart and I can't speak on the other guys, because they're silently committed. But just know, the Florida Gators are going to get some more dogs.”
dick fireworks.gif

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
@neteng, @GatorJ ,@BMF, @williston_gator ...You guys seem to be in the know so please refresh my memory, how many open spots do we have, after signing 9 during the ESD what are your realistic expectations to how many we may bring in on NDS?

IF we were to bring in Mathews, Dudley, and Perkins, how many more defenders would we take?

I know we need OL in a bad way as well, but we seem to be in the hunt for more defenders during this transition year.

@ltraz....should have included you here.

Last edited:

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I’ve been incredibly busy over the past week moving across the country back home to Pensacola, so I’m just now getting a chance to catch up on the latest recruiting news. Damn… I can’t recall the last time I was so excited about recruiting. I refuse to get my hopes up for this class, but… to see how Napier has been able to rebuild the UF brand in the eyes of kids who prob don’t remember the last time we were a truly dominant program is incredible. I’m cautiously optimistic that we’ll end up with a good class this year, but won’t be shocked if we come up short due to timing. However, I’m bullish on our future. I think this guy is going to reel in a ton of blue chips over the next few years. Napier is light years ahead of what we have seen from our coaches over the past 12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator