Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Still too early to tell but if @neteng is right, which I believe he is, chit is getting real with Perkins.

Rivals looking for clicks.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Kamari Wilson says we have a few silent commits in recent interview, really good article:

Kamari Wilson Talks Signing With Florida and His Gators Recruiting Efforts

Wilson has slipped on his recruiting cap and is targeting a few players to come to Florida with him.

“I'm the best recruiter ever. I'm trying to get [Monsinger Pace, Fla. defensive end] Shamar Stewart and I can't speak on the other guys, because they're silently committed. But just know, the Florida Gators are going to get some more dogs.”

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Kamari Wilson says we have a few silent commits in recent interview, really good article:

Kamari Wilson Talks Signing With Florida and His Gators Recruiting Efforts

Wilson has slipped on his recruiting cap and is targeting a few players to come to Florida with him.

“I'm the best recruiter ever. I'm trying to get [Monsinger Pace, Fla. defensive end] Shamar Stewart and I can't speak on the other guys, because they're silently committed. But just know, the Florida Gators are going to get some more dogs.”
The dreaded “silent commits”……

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Yes, yes, and yes. My head is literally exploding thinking about the possibilities here.
:what:

I'm not sure of the base defense Toney plans to run but he could pretty much run what he wanted. Dudley and James look to be bigger (weight) that Perkins and will be more suited for an interior (SEC) role.

Dudley tape...

As for Perkins (who I think is the most complete player in this class) he may want to play more offense and I would not be disappointed at all as he reminds me of AP, pretty much same size and weight but maybe a litter faster out of HS.

The LB and secondary hauls this year could be legendary to start a new era.

PS....Isn't it great to be thinking about these kind of possibilities again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member