Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Just for you @oxrageous .....

Gators Still In the Race for New Texas A&M Pledge LB Harold Perkins

One of the top players on the Florida Gators' recruitment board is no longer on the open market, but that doesn’t mean they’re out of the race.

Slated to take his visit to Gainesville on either the Jan. 14 or Jan. 28 weekend, Perkins will give Florida one last shot to “apply pressure” for his services.

“I know they building something, they got a new coaching staff, they got Billy Napier,” Perkins said about the state of UF. “I just want to go have a good time. Enjoy the visit, man. I want them to apply pressure.”

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

One of the top players on the Florida Gators' recruitment board is no longer on the open market, but that doesn’t mean they’re out of the race.

Slated to take his visit to Gainesville on either the Jan. 14 or Jan. 28 weekend, Perkins will give Florida one last shot to “apply pressure” for his services.

“I know they building something, they got a new coaching staff, they got Billy Napier,” Perkins said about the state of UF. “I just want to go have a good time. Enjoy the visit, man. I want them to apply pressure.”

Give that man some stock in Shark Humper’s thriving barbecue business. No way we lose him then.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

I think he's playing us or Jimbo...what a DIVA.

Maybe if he goes pro he can play for the Bay Bucs and throw his stuff to the fans and stomp off?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

I cannot comment on this outrageous behavior or @ltraz will get mad at me.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Apply pressure? I guess we could have Waites sit on him. That’s 372 pounds of pressure.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
What was that dude who visited knowing he wasn't gonna come but got schmoozed and partied his ass off. There was a pic of him the morning he left, didn't look like he'd slept. I suspect this guy will be much the same.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
"I want them to apply pressure.”
"I want them to kiss my ass and beg me to play for them."

I would have so much more respect for one of these guys if they just said the truth. You can understand why many of these coaches flee to the NFL so they don't have to brown-nose teenagers anymore.

Napier doesn't strike me as a guy that does a lot of ass-kissing.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"I want them to kiss my ass and beg me to play for them."

I would have so much more respect for one of these guys if they just said the truth. You can understand why many of these coaches flee to the NFL so they don't have to brown-nose teenagers anymore.

I do think this is the kind of thing BN was talking about when he said they aren't going to get all caught up in star ratings. It's not that they aren't important, I'm sure he knows they are, but not just stars. Ultimately, he has to build a "team" and I think too many prima donna *******s makes for a bad "team".

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

There is only one and I mean one coach who dosen't have to kiss ass and that's Saban. Period.

Napier is in a rebuilding effort and if he thinks there is better than a slight chance he could sway someone you better believe he is going to do it.

Better yet I'll give you an example.... Going to Sam's Club to meet K. Wilson's mom. He didn't have to do that but it's kissing his ass no matter how you look at it.

You may hate Perkins or the way he is going about getting the best DEAL for him and his family but that's where we are now.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What was that dude who visited knowing he wasn't gonna come but got schmoozed and partied his ass off. There was a pic of him the morning he left, didn't look like he'd slept. I suspect this guy will be much the same.
Jacob Eason. Came down and partied his dick off then stuck with Georgia.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Would serve UF basketball well.? Possibly fun to watch & root for.?
I'll put as much money as you want to put down that he can beat a couple dudes on the basketball team 1v1 . Atleast 2 come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.