Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is an interesting pick up - he was unranked out of HS. He only played a few games this past year so he will have 4 years of eligibility. I'm not sure how good he is honestly, big kid though.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
This is an interesting pick up - he was unranked out of HS. He only played a few games this past year so he will have 4 years of eligibility. I'm not sure how good he is honestly, big kid though.

Hoping Torrence is next.

This is either a treasure find that Coach had found while at ULL or a sign of how desperate we are at that position (or both).

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hoping Torrence is next.

This is either a treasure find that Coach had found while at ULL or a sign of how desperate we are at that position (or both).

I have no clue what to make of this, he's definitely athletic - but seems raw football wise. Saw this on twitter just now - he's a big'n (I think the 6'10 is off though):

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

200.gif

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
@BMF yeah, saw that a bit ago and posted same video on the portal thread. Im surprised you of all people are clogging up the recruiting thread with portal players :P

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
@BMF yeah, saw that a bit ago and posted same video on the portal thread. Im surprised you of all people are clogging up the recruiting thread with portal players :p

All my fault. I misread Waites' post on twitter thinking recruit rather than transfer.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yes...8 Jan at AA Bowl.

Trevor Etienne just received a CB to Florida. Lots of speculation that Etienne already signed and just waiting until his announcement to reveal it but who knows. The CB was from Blake Aldermann and he only gave it a 6 rating. I think that is more about drumming up some clicks during a slow week than anything else.

Yep...
Screensho(3).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member