Status
Not open for further replies.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My question is did UF back off Citizen or did he cancel because we took 2 other backs? If it’s the latter, then we got the right guy.

Citizen’s dad is a high school coach who played for the Bucs and Dolphins and knows the score. They have 4 years of trust built with Napier and his guy. Not much with Bryan Harsin or Brian Kelly. What would YOU recommend for YOUR son?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Perkins is all about the $$ and Deon aint got enough for him.
So the guy that got barstool to front $1.5MM can't raise money? It's just a matter of Portnoy seeing an opportunity to shake the tree more or deciding the cost/benefit ratio is too small. Only he can make that call. But likely, there are some high rated guys with grade problems that Deion can get in, and they'll be cheaper to payoff.

Perkins for sure, and likely James will want to compete in the SEC. James has grade problems, but apparently nothing that he can't overcome by just doing what is required. Nothing crazy.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Perkins is all about the $$ and Deon aint got enough for him.

Dave Portnoy is the one shelling out the money and he has plenty of it. If he wants Perk and Shemar they are likely his.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If these players aren’t coming to UF, I’d be thrilled if they went to FCS where they will be meaningless and forgotten, and not able to hurt us somewhere in the land of real football.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Apparently, Napier is having Spurriers shut down on a Friday night so he can have the whole place to bring the visiting recruits and families.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If these players aren’t coming to UF, I’d be thrilled if they went to FCS where they will be meaningless and forgotten, and not able to hurt us somewhere in the land of real football.
Exactly the only people these kids hurt is themselves by going to a lower school. They won't play against people with a higher talent level and when the NFL comes calling they will be lucky to even be drafted.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Apparently, Napier is having Spurriers shut down on a Friday night so he can have the whole place to bring the visiting recruits and families.

Was there one night last month and they closed off the upstairs bar for a private party with BN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator