Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Toney and Raymond are visiting Khamari Terrell today. Trying to get him to visit this weekend. He is currently the fastes 100m guy in the nation and will want to run track as well as play football. He previously visited Florida for track and sounds like he really likes it here. Hope they secure a visit from him this weekend.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Until she doesn't like something the coaches do or a decision they make and then we gotta deal with the drama. Parents and family should stay off of twitter. Right now all kinds of warning bells should be going off in Nape's head.
I imagine the Parents kid gets pretty embarrassed by things like this.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He has size and he has speed. He would be a great get!

He also has twitch which I don't think another WR on our roster has. Mullinz recruited nothing but blockers who may have some speed but it is straight line speed. Rumor is they are moving Fenley Graham to WR but I don't expect much. We need Allen.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
He also has twitch which I don't think another WR on our roster has. Mullinz recruited nothing but blockers who may have some speed but it is straight line speed. Rumor is they are moving Fenley Graham to WR but I don't expect much. We need Allen.

Graham played both sides of the ball at LHS, mostly DB, had some wildcat plays and caught wr screens and carried on plenty of inside reverses. Absolutely dynamic with the ball in his hands. He isn't very big so I suspect it would be a very defined limited role. I was surprised he wasn't provided an opportunity in the return game last year since we sucked at it and he was a stud at LHS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member