Sep 9, 2014
I made your mom bray last night.
This is the only Bray you got last night
257591156324884642581001-e1274230555960.jpeg

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Toney and Raymond are visiting Khamari Terrell today. Trying to get him to visit this weekend. He is currently the fastes 100m guy in the nation and will want to run track as well as play football. He previously visited Florida for track and sounds like he really likes it here. Hope they secure a visit from him this weekend.

SPEED KILLS

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how he feels about that tattoo today. Never tattoo yourself as a teenager - NEVER.
I don’t get tattoos at all. I’ve never run across anything and thought “I need that permanently drawn on my flesh somewhere!”.
But that’s just me.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't expect us to crack the top20 in team rankings at this point. Maybe if we land dj allen , caden story and Jordan James. I think those are the most realistic guys out there for us that are 4 star guys. I think Perkins is trolling. I think mathews stays home.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I don't expect us to crack the top20 in team rankings at this point. Maybe if we land dj allen , caden story and Jordan James. I think those are the most realistic guys out there for us that are 4 star guys. I think Perkins is trolling. I think mathews stays home.
Right now sitting at 26
16 overall with transfer’s
A great finish could move the Gators close to top ten in both
Here’s to a Great finish.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017

For those that do not know what the difference between just a player that walks on and a PWO
Nine out of the 10 staffs we spoke with use the “preferred concept” and to those nine, the clear difference between a preferred walk-on versus someone who simply walks-on is that the preferred means he is guaranteed a spot on the 105 man roster day one of camp, while other walk-ons will have to go through tryouts to see if they can earn a spot on the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.