Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I don’t get tattoos at all. I’ve never run across anything and thought “I need that permanently drawn on my flesh somewhere!”.
But that’s just me.

Fvvk I thought I was the only person on the planet to think that. Sometimes you need GC for moral support.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Are there any real benefits to PWOs other than getting beat up at practice every day? Do they get to eat at the training table? I guess it facilitates dating.
Gets him admitted? Looks like his options are Emporia State and Stetson. Admission to UF is looking like a pretty sweet deal for him.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Gets him admitted? Looks like his options are Emporia State and Stetson. Admission to UF is looking like a pretty sweet deal for him.
This. It gets him into UF as a student. In my Daughter's freshmen year, there was a QB from New Port Richey "pursuing" her. She friend zoned him, but this is how he got admitted to UF when he otherwise was not accepted

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This. It gets him into UF as a student. In my Daughter's freshmen year, there was a QB from New Port Richey "pursuing" her. She friend zoned him, but this is how he got admitted to UF when he otherwise was not accepted
I knew some guys in college who took advantage of the football program getting them in and then never spent a minute on the team. On guy in particular they even assigned him a scholarship guy as a roommate, but he never went to a single practice or meeting. (Ironically, despite the one guy playing for four years and the other guy not at all, the two of them ended up being roommates for all four years.)

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Something things being mentioned by various writers about the differences between CBN/staff and Mullen/staff.

1. When a recruit visits they meet all of the coaches. They don't meet a coach who then leads them to their player guide. After a tour the player guide leads to their position coach for the exit interview. This was basically recruiting under Mullinz. Under CBN, every recruit gets to meet ALL of the coaches. The DB recruit meets the RB coach, WR coach, DE coaches...etc. They meet everyone. This has made a huge impression on recruits.

2. When a coach leaves ULL for a place like Florida, it is hard to know if they can recruit. Toney appears to be a hell of a recruiter. What won Shemar James over was Toney sat down and gamed with him for hours. They even played until 1am. The current staff puts in so much extra work in like this.

3. The organization is so much better. While Mullinz wasn't the organizational dumpster fire that Shark Humper was (a 4 star QB showed up on his official and no one on staff new. Remember that epic story?), he was terrible in many other ways. CBN gets all of the little details right and recruits take notice.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The reports on Perkins visit to Lswho is that he is alone. No family members going with him. Momma and 2 brothers came with him to Gainesville.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Jalen Farmer isn't visiting Miss St this weekend anymore. Instead he is visiting Bama. Sigh. He just got an offer from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator